where can i get a gamecube,2 games,and a memory card for $80

crazyboxer12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been reading the gc forum more and more ever since i got here, and I need to buy a gamecube to see what I've been missing. Anyone know where to get a real cheap cube w/ a few extras under $80???

[quote name='crazyboxer12']I've been reading the gc forum more and more ever since i got here, and I need to buy a gamecube to see what I've been missing. Anyone know where to get a real cheap cube w/ a few extras under $80???[/quote]

A dream world.....

[quote name='FrankySox']You might be able to get a used one for around 59.99, and a mem card comes with Animal crossing for 20. So you could get one game, mem card, and cube for 80.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/default.asp?sys=gc

I think this is in the wrong forum, should be under cheapass request, I think.[/quote]

yea I am going to move it to the request board.

also I would try the trading boards, as that would probably be the best place to get a Cube and extras for cheap

In a land called oz. Click your heels together three times . Then go stick your head in your toilet flush and when you wake up...you will have a brand new GC three games four controllers and a free subscriction to stuff magazine. Its a great deal! I tried it three times now.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']In a land called oz. Click your heels together three times . Then go stick your head in your toilet flush and when you wake up...you will have a brand new GC three games four controllers and a free subscriction to stuff magazine. Its a great deal! I tried it three times now.[/quote]
Damn man I thought that was a secret deal, that's how I got my first cube but it didn't come with MK:DD, so I had to actually go buy one!
:rofl:

bread's done
Back