Where can i get a good deal on a computer????

If you know how to bulid a computer then buy parts from www.newegg.com They have the best prices. Its easy building a pc too plenty of websites have walkthrough guides. Hope this will help you out some.. :lol:

Dell is great. I got a 19 in. monitor, 2.66 gig P4, 128 mb PC2700 RAM, 128mb Radeon 9700 TX for $900 shipped in April 2003. Wow.

[quote name='wakeandbake']If you know how to bulid a computer then buy parts from www.newegg.com They have the best prices. Its easy building a pc too plenty of websites have walkthrough guides. Hope this will help you out some.. :lol:[/quote]

Exactly what i would have said.

Oh, Brick And Mortar store like Best Buy and Circuit City often have good deals on packages when you buy them (i got a computer, moniter, printer, good spears, for like $700 at BestBuy because there was a $200 in store rebate if you bought it all together (which i needed).

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']www.ibuypower.com[/quote]

Has anybody here ever done business with this site or have any experiences with them? There deals look good but I've never heard of them.

[quote name='danh920'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl']www.ibuypower.com[/quote]

Has anybody here ever done business with this site or have any experiences with them? There deals look good but I've never heard of them.[/quote]

Yeah, my friend got his PC from them... it took them a little bit to build it (but thats understandable) and it works perfect for him. They have ads all over in Computer Gaming World... from what I've heard from everyone, they are reliable.

So exactly how much are you going to pollute this board with your offers of computer building (i.e. spending peoples money and pushing things into slots), drunken_master? You can't expect people to trust you over an established company that can actually offer warranties/support, etc.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So exactly how much are you going to pollute this board with your offers of computer building (i.e. spending peoples money and pushing things into slots), drunken_master? You can't expect people to trust you over an established company that can actually offer warranties/support, etc.[/quote]

Can't blame a guy for trying.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So exactly how much are you going to pollute this board with your offers of computer building (i.e. spending peoples money and pushing things into slots), drunken_master? You can't expect people to trust you over an established company that can actually offer warranties/support, etc.[/quote]

Hay Tyler. WTF business do you have trying to fucking sabitause an offer. I know that you are just fucking pissed that i have this good idea. Your just a winey bitch. Get it through your thick skull, You need to just piss out of my life and stop telling jesee shit. im ganna fucking kill you.

I would either watch the bargin news boards, you may be able to pick up a decent dell for 2-300, which imo is good because of the warrenty. Thats if you know little about computers. If you have some exp go with newegg, but anymore than that and you shouldn't be asking where to go.

[quote name='Prometheus'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']ANYWAY, I suggest you take a look at www.cyberpowerinc.com . They have some SCREAMIN' deals. You can get a nice comp for like 600.[/quote]

wow, are THESE guys reliable?[/quote]

They better be, otherwise I'm kickin' some ass. I'm pretty sure their legit, I found out about them from Computer Gaming World.

bread's done
Back