Where can I get a nunchuk?

dahermitt

CAGiversary!
I know the consoles are hard to find....but where can I find a nunchuk? Is there any online retailer that is still selling them?

Check your local stores too. They do get restocked, my Target frequently gets nunchuks and classic controllers, they last a bit, can't say the same about the point cards. Those suckers are gone quick, found one hiding though, sneaky little thing.

[quote name='dahermitt']I know the consoles are hard to find....but where can I find a nunchuk? Is there any online retailer that is still selling them?[/quote]

You're probably not going to have much luck with an online retailer, but check Target (as stated above) using iTrackr or similar sites. I just picked up a Wiimote, Nunchuk and Classic controller using iTrackr this afternoon.

amazon just had them in stock yesterday for about 30 minutes. Keep checking there. But I really doubt these will be hard to find for much longer.

pretty much everywhere i've gone has nunchuk and classic controllers (target, eb). it's the remotes that are hard to find.

I saw a whole mess of them at my local Walmart this morning, along with classic controllers and points cards. According to speedy's post, it seems as though all of the major retailers are getting restocked on Wii consoles next week - I guess they would get major stock of all the accessories as well.

[quote name='NewSc2']pretty much everywhere i've gone has nunchuk and classic controllers (target, eb). it's the remotes that are hard to find.[/quote]

me too
and today i somehow found wii points cards for the 1st time

bread's done
Back