Where can I get a wireless B gaming adaptor cheap?

WatchdogXC

CAGiversary!
They are pretty much sold out everywhere around me. I'd like to get a wireless B gaming adaptor since I already have a wireless B router in my house.

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I have a Netgear wireless router, and I'm looking for a bridge to go with it. I saw one online at CompUSA for $99 and one instore for $129. I don't think BB even carries bridges or game adapters. Circuit City might have one. Let me know what happens with your search.

My local BB carries both linksys bridges and gaming adapters. Gaming adapters have been OOS for quite awhile and bridges run around $110 I believe.

I just bought one for $60 at my local walmart. Also, i've seen them for $60 at circuit city around here too.

I just got a factory refurbished Netgear ME101 from JustDeals.com for $30 - shipped.

It rocks! Super easy to setup!

Here's the direct link:
http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/nemewietbrac.html
Currently $35 w/freeship (I must have got it on special).

Comes in factory packaging (not retail).

Note: It's an ethernet bridge (which is essentially what your gaming adapter is) and you may need a crossover cable as the one I ordered only came with a straight through)

One of the most ignored features of many wireless routers is that they support a bridge mode. If you've ever wondered why wireless bridges are so pricey you were correct to be suspicious. Any router can perfrom the same task if the internal software has the mode. It's actually a much simpler task than its normal duties.

Many wireless routers are only compatible with the same brand in bridge mode but they've become so inexpensive you can often buy two for much less than you'd pay for a dedicated bridge.

bread's done
Back