Where can I get empty PS2 game cases?

Since Sony doens't sell them they can be somewhat tough to find. Pelican makes replacement cases, but you can check Ebay for first-party cases.. I got 10 cases for ~$8 a while back.

sometimes I get those aol disks in the mail and they come with half decent cases. that's what i have been using to replace the stupid gamerush cases that don't hold instruction booklets well.

I also am going to pick up some of these. I HATE when I get preowned games and they have the sticker shit all over them. That stuff is impossible to get out without leaving a nasty mark.

Thanks!......I guess I could also just use some empty DVD cases. I have some of those sitting around.....

I picked up 16 cases from Circuit City. It was the .01 cent sale recently. the checkout girl gave me 15 of them from behind the counter. She had to send them back or destroy them or something. She would rather it be sold than do that. They were useless demos and pre-releases of Spiderman2 also.

[quote name='rockhero']I also am going to pick up some of these. I HATE when I get preowned games and they have the sticker shit all over them. That stuff is impossible to get out without leaving a nasty mark.[/quote]

feel free to send me all of your cases with the impossible to get off sticker goo....

09fbbf80.jpg

If you have a Blckbuster nearby, you can get free cases from them. They normally toss tham and put the games in a BB case.

yeah.. BlockBuster is the Best.
I copped 150 cases from them in one shot.
they were throwing them out and asked...

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='rockhero']I also am going to pick up some of these. I HATE when I get preowned games and they have the sticker shit all over them. That stuff is impossible to get out without leaving a nasty mark.[/quote]

feel free to send me all of your cases with the impossible to get off sticker goo....

09fbbf80.jpg
[/quote]

That suff is like magic!!!!

I can also vouch for the power of Goo Gone.

I finally bought some a few days ago after receiving a few games that had sticker glue all over them (The Raiden Project long box was one). I was worried that the Goo may be too strong for plastic. My fears were quickly lifted after I witnessed the pure power of this stuff. All of my game cases are now totally free of stickers and dirt. The Goo is safe enough to use on both hard plastic and the soft plastic film on PS2/DVD cases. It was well worth the price.

i got a bottle of goo gone today. 5$ at wal-mart for 16 oz bottle, it was by an aisle with all the spray paint. i brought it home and tried it on a circuit city sticker those are for some reason really had to peel off cleanly. i sprayed it on left it on for couple mins and wiped it with toilet paper. at first i was really disappointed as the sticker didnt budge, but after a little pressure thewhole sticker came off like it was just a wet peice of paper. great product.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Goo gone ruined some of my PSone cases I think, although that could have been alcohol that dulled it... I'm not sure.[/quote]

Just don't let it get under the plastic that covers the cardboard insert or your done. It will stain........

bread's done
Back