Where can i get FF8,9 OST cheaply

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Lookin for some final Fantasy OSTs mostly just final fantasy 8 or 9. Can't find one cheap enough to afford. Anyone know where i can find it cheap or who is selling one. Thanks for any information.;)
Newbie Alucard the Vampire Master

Used CD stores in Japan. Har har.

But seriously, how much is "cheap enough"? You'd be hard-pressed to find a copy of these for less than retail price, unless you search around on various gaming soundtrack sites for someone willing to sell you their used copy. Oh, and of course, be very, very careful not to buy a bootleg. The publishers you're looking for should either be DigiCube or Square-Enix when shopping for a legit copy.

Wow those are much cheaper on iTunes! Of course, you lose a little quality if you want to burn those to CD after purchase, but not enough to really care about.

[quote name='defiance_17']I got the official FFVIII soundtrack on eBay for like $14 shipped.[/QUOTE]
Boy, I'd love to hear who the publisher of that copy is.

I might be thinking of something else, but couldn't you listen to the music of FF8/9 if you put any of the discs into your cd player. I'm pretty sure that you could do that to those or might be thinking of something else.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I might be thinking of something else, but couldn't you listen to the music of FF8/9 if you put any of the discs into your cd player. I'm pretty sure that you could do that to those or might be thinking of something else.[/QUOTE]

you are thinking of something else. For example in Castlevania you can listen to one track with the game disc in a cd player.

I'm looking for the 4 cd Ost of ff8 and ff9 out of all of them and the cheapest i have seen them is $30 bucks each which includes the shipping on each. I think it is possible to find them cheaper and i just wanted to know if anyone has seen, found, or is giving away any cheaper than that of which i hav found. IT would be a big help if anyone can tell me.:cool:
"I was getting tired of waiting for you to come"-ALucard

Silly vampire kicks are for trids. I forgot to say i don't want to get the !tunes! because they aren't as sentimental or as good as the original 4 cd song set of ff8 and 9. Also i tired putting the games into a cd player but they didn't play nothing. Thanks for at least trying to give me suggestions. You guys are the best.
Aryucard- Japanenglish

Hit up as many local used cd stores as you can, that's how I found some of the OST i've been looking for. I got lucky and found a place that sold original FF4-10 OSTs for $25 brand new.

...You scored all of those for only $25? You lucky SOB. :applause:

The cheapest deals you'll find are in stores. I looked around just now and noticed that almost every reliable store charges $30+ for them. Tower Records sells them for $60.

Okay, I don't have a scanner/camera so I drew this rough sketch:

wtf.gif

What symbol is that? Bootlegged?

[quote name='Blade']Okay, I don't have a scanner/camera so I drew this rough sketch:

wtf.gif

What symbol is that? Bootlegged?[/QUOTE]

Check this link. It looks like it is a bootleg.

[quote name='Blade']...You scored all of those for only $25? You lucky SOB. :applause:

The cheapest deals you'll find are in stores. I looked around just now and noticed that almost every reliable store charges $30+ for them. Tower Records sells them for $60.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I wish! :)

I actually payed around $25 for each OST but I traded in a bunch of green tagged TRU games (most were free with 'that coupon' from December) to the store so I ended up paying next to nothing out of my pocket.

bread's done
Back