Where can I get the Best NEW XBOX 360 console deal?

ICEPICC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm looking & searching and need some help getting a 2nd XBOX 360 for less.

Core or Premium - It doesnt matter now that there is a 2 year warranty.
(I still think the Premium 360's had the most problems.)

Online or in-store. I dont like ebay type auctions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

i just saw this today over at dealsofamerica.com....

Kmart.com XBOX 360 System Core for $269.99
1630000000400000.jpg

Xbox 360 Core System delivers the same powerful gaming as Xbox 360 but starts with the basics and lets you expand at your own pace / Plug in the console & the controller & you're playing / Includes the Xbox 360 System, Wired Controller, and a Composite AV CableClick Here and add to cart for $299.99 - 10% off Coupon 004687478018 = $269.99
Also Available: XBox 360 Platinum System for $399.99 - 10% off Coupon 004687478018 = $359.99

[quote name='Manatee x360a.org']Fye has a 30 dollar rebate, so 320 isn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

Is the rebate a mail-in that you get at the time of purchase or do you have to apply for it online?

If I were to buy that Premium HDMI system at amazon for $349.99, could I apply for the Amazon card and get money off the system? If so, how much could I save?

And how much is this system going for in stores again?

And finally, is there anywhere online where I can purchase the Bioshock LE bundle (without a ridiculous "exclusive" price)?

I know this gets said a lot, but seriously check craigslist. I (very recently) got my xbox NIB sealed for $300 on there, with a receipt dated less than a month ago. I took it back to best buy and exchanged it for one with HDMI, and then since the seller bought it for $400, got a $50 gift card back. Ended up being $250 total for an HDMI xbox with the new heat sink.

So definatly check craigslist, and ask people that say their xbox is sealed if they have a receipt. $300 is not uncommon at all on there. Good Luck!

No deals on craigslist in my area.

Has anyone bought the new model from amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...97530?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

This seems to be my only option, since no stores near me carry the new HDMI Premium model. Also, I was planning to make a new account with my same address, so I can take advantage of the 2 day Prime trial, along with saving $30 with the amazon visa card. Anyone tried this as well? I might order by tonight, so please help me make a decision.

[quote name='SOLDIER']No deals on craigslist in my area.

Has anyone bought the new model from amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000UQAUWW/ref=pd_luc_mri/104-9045853-6897530?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

This seems to be my only option, since no stores near me carry the new HDMI Premium model. Also, I was planning to make a new account with my same address, so I can take advantage of the 2 day Prime trial, along with saving $30 with the amazon visa card. Anyone tried this as well? I might order by tonight, so please help me make a decision.[/quote]

Sounds like a steal!

With the new account I made, I can sign up for both the Amazon Visa card, and the Amazon Student Visa card. They both give $30 off your first purchase.

What I'm wondering is if I could sign up for the Visa card to get $30 off the 360 system, and then sign up for the Student Visa to get $30 off a game (Gears, Bioshock)?

What kind of labor day specials could there be?

bread's done
Back