where can i get the whole dragon ball set for the cheapest price

ferzan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
wow this ones a doozy. i love dragon ball and wanted to know if their even is a box set with every episode of dragon ball/z/gt. not seperate discs. please if u can tell me if there is A HUGE BOXSET packed with every episode related to the whole series. oooo and how much would it cost. i know it gonna be a lot

bump. i meant free and i know thats pretty much impossible and i just wrote this to make myself feel better. can someone list the complete number of dvds and their names for each series as a list please.

easiest thing to do is buy the seasons...i think DBZ will have 8 seasons total (season 8 hitting feb), GT just hit season 1 (34 eps), and season 2 early next year...so between those 2, 10 season running $20-30 each...thats not counting DB, i never looked into them because i was really never a fan

If you can play R4 dvds, there's the Australia official release of Dragon Ball Complete Collection 1 and 2. They go for about $60 each on ebay.

FYE have buy 1 get 1 Free deal. Yea i end up pay for MSRP price for it. here's the coupon code: ANP14B1G1 (includes box set)

have fun hunting... if not check out walmart.com they have it cheap!!!

bread's done
Back