Where Can I Locate a DS Lite?

jeromechef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have lots of birthday money but only have one thing that I want... a DS lite. My girlfriend even got me a game for my birthday. But I don't know how to get ahold of one, the other day I literally went to every store in Columbia, MO to find one and only found pink ones at a Toys R Us. How often does Nintendo ship these to stores? Are there any online stores that are trusted that have them in stock? How often does say EBGames.com restock theirs?

Help CAG's, help me locate one of these.

The problem is I would really only want to pay retail price for this, and not dick around with 180 dollar prices on Amazon. Ebay I'd consider, but its tough.

[quote name='jeromechef']I have lots of birthday money but only have one thing that I want... a DS lite. My girlfriend even got me a game for my birthday. But I don't know how to get ahold of one, the other day I literally went to every store in Columbia, MO to find one and only found pink ones at a Toys R Us. How often does Nintendo ship these to stores? Are there any online stores that are trusted that have them in stock? How often does say EBGames.com restock theirs?

Help CAG's, help me locate one of these.[/quote]

Check out captmurphy sell of one in the trade forum.
I traded with him recently and he seems great! I wouldn't hesitate with him.

[quote name='jeromechef']The problem is I would really only want to pay retail price for this, and not dick around with 180 dollar prices on Amazon. Ebay I'd consider, but its tough.[/quote]

I used NowInStock.net to track online retailers and got 2 Lites from Amazon. I ordered an onyx and a pink a couple days ago and they both shipped last night. Both were $129.99 because they were sold by Amazon. The only other ones I've seen on Amazon were $199.99 sold by a third party. I have to wait a little over a week for them to arrive, but at least they're on the way and I don't have to worry about lucking into one at a store.

NowInStock also showed BestBuy.com having some in stock yesterday, but they're sold out now.

all of the gamecrazys around me had DS lites today a few of them sold out of the onyx and white, still had pinks if you have a Gamecrazy check it out you might be lucky

bread's done
Back