Where can I sell my video gaming lot much quickly with less fee?

greenrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I don't like ebay. That's why I sell my things on ebay once in a while. Craigslist is great but some people would try to offer lower or want some of it, not all of it. I would like to sell everything. Any suggestion?

Know any GOOD, local store that has great trade-ins?

Unfortunately I might say that ebay is your best bet. Craigslist can be okay sometimes, but you might be waiting a good long while before you find a buyer that doesn't try to lowball or just want individual items. Pawn shops around here are trifling... 2 of them only give $1.00 per game($5.00 for PS3/360/Wii games), I can only imagine how little the local pawn that SELLS games for $3.00 offers, probably like 50 cents each. Retail stores don't seem to fare much better... I think gamestop can be decent sometimes, but if you're looking for cash they're not that good. I strongly advise avoiding those online video game buyer shops, you know the ones where they give you a quote and you ship your stuff to them... they take so long to process your order that by the time they have it they're offering you substantailly less than they initially quoted you.

You can always give amazon a shot I suppose... I haven't tried it but people here say that buyers tend to pay more than ebay, it probably won't be a quick way to sell though.

Or hey, you can always try selling here on CAG.

If you don't want fees, you're best off using Craigslist for a local cash deal. If you want minimal fees, sell them here via the forum and use paypal. If you want it to be easy, use ebay.

Also, lots run contrary to high price. If you're wanting to make the most money, list the good ones separately and then bundle the lesser games in one lot.

If you're looking to dump the rest of your stuff, I may be willing to purchase it. I buy lots all the time and definitely pay more than stores or pawn shops.

Obviously, you'll want to receive your Mario Party games back first, so you have at least some knowledge that I'm legit. :D

But, send me a complete list of what's left and a vague idea what you're looking for for the whole lot. If we come to an agreement, we can arrange it after the other shipment arrives.

bread's done
Back