Where Can I Sell This?

Lost Loser

CAGiversary!
In the last two months, I've been slowly recompleting my video game collection, which had a chunk stolen from it last summer. Today I received Pokémon: Crystal Version, the last game I wanted a new copy of, from Half.com. The problem is that the cartridge has no label on it, and that's like buying a disc game without a cover, which I wouldn't do either.

I checked the description the seller had posted, and in it he had clearly stated "NO STICKER!!!!!!", though when I first read it I had just assumed he meant it didn't have any of those annoying stickers resell stores like to throw on the things. Anyway, it was my misunderstanding so I won't bother him about the issue. Now I have a copy of the game I don't want though, and stupid GameStop just stopped taking trade-ins for Game Boy games last month. Are there any places that will simply take this thing off my hands and give me a few dollars, or do I actually I have to sell it myself?

I see you are in Kansas, When I lived out there there was a small local chain called gameco that my friend recently told me is still in operation, they will probably take it, google to see if there are an locations near you!!

I bought a copy at a yard sale last summer that also had no label, but I knew what it was from the sparkly sparkly plastic. Wonder if they're somehow related.

I've never heard of Gameco. They seem to be in the Kansas City area, while I'm in the Wichita area (about 200 miles apart). The first thing I did was call a similar chain called Game Xchange, but they wouldn't take it. I meant to call CD Tradepost but forgot to. I've never sold on eBay, but my mom uses it all the time so I asked her to show me how I would go about listing an item. I guess I'll give them a shot.

bread's done
Back