where can i trade in an xbox 360 wireless controller?

buttsecks

CAGiversary!
i went to one of the bestbuys and the chick there said they dont do trade ins with controllers. on their website it says they are $15 trade in with good condition.

should i try another best buy?

or should i just settle with gaymestop and their shitty trade in value?

is my controller considered black?

14smzgw.png

It looks like an off black, almost a grayish color, but I have trouble with colors at times. It doesn't look the same color as the one in the right pic, or any of my black ones (as I have 3 or 4 like the right pick).

On to the point - stick with Best Buy. I loathe Gamestop and will try to dissuade anyone from going there. Unless they have double TIV going on and then with store credit it's still not that good.

I would try Best Buy again. Maybe go when another person other then the one you talked with is on duty. If they say they don't take controllers as trade in's I would push the issue (politely of course) and have it on my phone already pulled up to the page that says they do. I'm sure the girl you talked to didn't know, or thought that she did. Then again it could be a policy that varies by store. My wife was told over the phone by BB customer service that they can only do one price match per order, which I know is a crock.

I would only use Gamestop as a last resort. If you're not willing to try to sell it on eBay Amazon, where I'm sure even with deduct fees you would still net more then GS), maybe try your local Wal-Mart if they take controllers.

If all else fails use Gamestop but I would look into every other avenue first. I'm not trying to spoil you on Gamestop but through the years back before other stores took trade in's and I signed up as a seller on eBay I have lost a lot of money via Gamestop.

Try your Best Buy again with another cashier. Talk to a manager if you think that will make a difference, but I hope that this helps & wish you good luck in your plight and happy holidays my friend. :)

Depends on what you want to do with the credit or cash . Try estarland.com I've traded multiple items there before with no issues and they usually have higher trade values.
i can't think of any other company right now that will take it on trade.

bread's done
Back