Where could I buy PS1 games?

SonicJ

CAGiversary!
Well, like the title asks, I really want to pick up some PS1 games but I don't know where to fine them :[

The last time I have seen a PS1 game in a store was Megaman X5. At game stop. They don't sell That gen of games anymore :[. So is there a store I could head to for Ps1 games?

Aw..I was afraid of that.. I wanted to pick up Megaman X5 or Megaman X6, since my X5 is too scratched up to play on my PS3 and I onyl played X6 on gamecube. Basicly any other ps1 game I saw I might have picked up, since Ps1 had a pretty interesting libary.

*sigh* I guss i'll check the internets then.

But isn't that only for gamecube? I sold all of my systems so as of right now I only have a PS3 with no BC.

Check Goodwill, other thrift stores, pawn shops, and other local video game stores than Gamestop, like Play N Trade.

[quote name='Moxio']B&M store? Doubtful. Your best bet is probably eBay or Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these are your only options unless you have some thrift shops, pawn shops, or places like Play N' Trade. I would also try garage sales/flea markets I find tons of classics for Playstation and other systems too...:cool:

Actually, the Anniversary collection is MM 1-8. If you want the X series look for the MMX Collection (not anniv). I'm certain it's for PS2 because I have it even though I own most of the SNES originals. However I don't know how it'll help you if you only have a PS3. On PS1 you'll only find X4 through X6. Defintely try Ebay.

If you can leave your computer for 5 minutes I can recommend a REAL LIFE vidja game store, it's called Play N trade, Bobby goes there every day I tell you what! He likes to buy games for the Gameboy and Plastation, and then after we buy the games I take him to Whataburger and get him the kid's meal Yessir. I tell you what that boy ain't right!

Most indie game stores sell them but they grossly overcharge for them because they like to think that the internet doesn't exist.

THanks for the help guys. Sorry I put this in the wrong subsection. I will google up any thrift or pawn stores, and ill chec the link toocool.

[quote name='SonicJ']Well, like the title asks, I really want to pick up some PS1 games but I don't know where to fine them :[

The last time I have seen a PS1 game in a store was Megaman X5. At game stop. They don't sell That gen of games anymore :[. So is there a store I could head to for Ps1 games?[/QUOTE]

Ever try S & F? They deal in retro games and used to be on E. Colonial not too far from Bumby for years, but recently moved over to W.P.

325 S Orlando Ave # 1-6 Winter Park, FL 32789

Some Good Wills stores might have some PS1 games. Mine does but none interested me into buying. I've never been to Salvation Army but it's like Good Wills, so try them too.

I have a bunch of PS1 games that I have been meaning to add to my TL(including sealed copies of Syphon Filter 2&3(greatest hits though), among other games like Treasures Of The Deep, Fear Effect 2 and quite a few others.

I even have the guides for a few of them(Syphon Filter 2&3).

I still have to put them up on my TL though and I have to check on condition and completeness before doing so. But they should be up there soon.

Thats cool. I have yet to find that store, considering im not really close to orlando lol

I added all of the PS1 games that I had sitting around to my TL, though I just realized I have another stack sitting here off to the side. Most are disc only, but some are mint/complete and some are even sealed. Check my TL for the games I have.

EDIT: I just added about 10-15 games to my TL and I'm offering up ALL of my PS1 games I have for $90 SHIPPED.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SonicJ']Thats cool. I have yet to find that store, considering im not really close to orlando lol[/QUOTE]
Just copy / paste the addy into google maps

bread's done
Back