Where Did Mario Power Tennis Go?

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Checking Amazon, Gamestop.com, and EBGames.com it is gone. I hope this is the result of the holidays and is not oop. It has not even gone Player's Choice yet. Hell, 1080 Avalanche is still everywhere as well as Mario Golf.

I'd be very surprised and depressed if this title has been discontinued. I wanted it, but $49.99 has had me waiting (perhaps now regretting waiting).

It probably is discontinued. Hopefully it will reach the Player's Choices (along with a few other first party games like mario kart that became very hard to find)

[quote name='62t']It probably is discontinued. Hopefully it will reach the Player's Choices (along with a few other first party games like mario kart that became very hard to find)[/QUOTE]
If it's been discontinued, it'll be kinda hard to reach Player's Choice with a month of sales. Not sure what their limit is... a million? less?

I have seen it in stores, but my point is it is gone at the online vendors that are pretty popular around here. This just seemed like a bad sign. I was hoping for a price drop or Player's Choice before it became discontinued. I guess it was not too popular.

bread's done
Back