Where did you hear about CAG?

i stumbled upon it via google. God knows what I was doing, probably looking for some free games because i was lacking in the fundage.

EGM, like many others.

To those of you who have been here from the start, do you recall a huge influx of people after the EGM issue released? Did it bother any of you?

[quote name='Smell']i heard aboot it from GameFaqs[/quote]

While I've had an account on Gamefaqs since 2000, I never tell anyone there about this site. The last thing we need is constant childish arguments on this site.

Anyway I stumbled upon this site through VGtalks, which I arrived at randomly looking for the "free video game deals" that people were selling information about on ebay and I refused to buy knowing damn well that the methods were probably posted on the internet somewhere.

I can't remember exactly but it was several month before I finally got around to checking it out. I had to use Google to get the name right and thus the URL. This was when the BB blowout made me look to see if anyone had a list of marked down titles.

My cousin told me about it and sais that this site has awesome ass deals in it so I use it as my homepage so I catch a good deal quick before it's out of stock. It's a great site-I love it!!!

I heard about CAG in egm, but never came to it, then I saw it on google when i was looking for cheap games i am guessing and came.

[quote name='Renzokuken']I found this website through Gamefaqs from the user "bluetoast". Thank you bluetoast.[/quote]

same here and i guess that's why our sign up dates are in august 2003

"I found this website through Gamefaqs from the user "bluetoast". Thank you bluetoast. "

Same for me. I used to see bluetoasts weekly sales and then in one of the sigs was a link to this site. I finally signed up here so I could view all the forums.

I've subscribed to EGM for around ten years now (wow...that makes me feel old). It's starting to pay for itself with all the money I save here thanks to its referral.

Not for me; I saw CAG's front page sitting on a friend's desktop at work. The very name of the site...it spoke to me. :p

IGN's boards

First deal I got thrugh this site? Onimusha 2 for $10 at BestBuy. Damn thing was backordered for over a month!

I found out about it in that "How to save money at your local gamestore" article in EGM a few months ago

I was randomly going through sites about some sale on some xbox game at the time, and found the information here, and have been here ever since.

A friend of mine told me about it. He was already a member and had scored several deals. To this day he only has about 4 posts. Guess his interest waned a bit. :p

My friend would send me links to all these cheapass deals and I asked him where he found all these. He said this site then I signed up here.

I heard about this site through a mixture of sorts. I first found it by accident when i was searching through google for cheap games, but never pu it in my favorites or anything and soon forgot the name of the site and never could find it again. Later I saw it in XBN and was like that's the site, that the one, so ever since that XBN i have come to this site, but only recently have i singed up.

Here and there you'll see it on gameFaqs as well.

bread's done
Back