5 CONTROLLERS- 4 DREAMCAST 1 MAD KATZ​
3 VMS CARDS*WORK TO SAVE GAMES NEED BATTERIES*​
1 MEGA MEMORY CARD​
2 POWER CORDS​
**1 DREAMCAST TO T.V. CORD**​
1 DREAMCAST WEB BROWSER DISC​
2 GENERATOR DEMO DISCS W/PLAYABLE BITS AND VIDEO CLIPS​
EVERYTHING WORKS!!!​
  • THE SPORTS CONSOLE WORKS FINE THE OTHER ONE OCCASSIONALLY STOPS DURING PLAY AND SAYS CHECKING DISC​
  • THE LIST OF GAMES ARE AS FOLLOWS ALL HAVE BOOKS UNLESS *​
CRAZY TAXI, JET GRIND RADIO, NBA 2K, NBA 2K1, NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2K2, NHL 2K, NFL 2K, NFL 2K1, NFL 2K2*(not pictured), READY TO RUMBLE, SHENMUE, TENNIS 2K2, TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER, TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER 2, WORLD SERIES BASEBALL 2K1, WORLD SERIES BASEBALL 2K2

I found this on ebay and was wondering how much I should pay for this lot. Right now it's at a little over $30 with shipping with two days to go so where do I draw the line?

Most of them are sports but the ones that arent sports are all great games. IMO the DC Tony Hawk's are the best ones(except Tony Hawk 2X on Xbox) jet grind is great, Shenmue is great. even the 2K sports titles are fun. I wouldnt go over $50 shipped but I have all those games but the 2K titles and i spent retail on all of them(I was 16 and there were no good resell stores around)

[quote name='Apossum']ahhh, a riddle. I love these.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfkrRIFjY4[/media]

Sounds like its good. If you are good at repairing consoles you can replace the parts in the black one with the ones from the white one, or vise versa. Or just have someone else do it. Oh, and DC TV cord=$$$$$;)

No I'm not any good at repairing consoles. I don't know what I'm going to do with the white one on the off chance that I win the lot.

Edit: Could the white one have a disk reading problem? I heard it would be easy to fix.

[quote name='Rathiain']No I'm not any good at repairing consoles. I don't know what I'm going to do with the white one on the off chance that I win the lot.

Edit: Could the white one have a disk reading problem? I heard it would be easy to fix.[/quote]

Possibly, although supposedly the Sega Sports one would be the better chance of not reading discs. It has a more inferior GD-rom drive in it than older models, since Sega was cutting costs in manufacturing them.

As for the games, those are all good games. Although Shenmue is the highly sought after game of the group.

Also might want to ask what the Dreamcast to TV cord is. Could be a A/V cable or a RF Adapter.

bread's done
Back