Where do I find Sales Charts

Lapperscrapper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all CAG's.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a place to find good sales data for games. I am just curious if this exists. I am looking for somewhere that has monthly and/or weekly sales (probably monthly for US, and weekly for other places), and total lifetime sales for games and hardware. And this not just for the top 10 sellers each month, but listing all games that have some kind of sales. Like a database searchable by game with its total sales up to the month.

Here is what I know about, and why it's not very usefull.

NPD - They are the only ones who do real tracking of sales, but the problem is that you need to pay for the service. I think somewhere they have everything I am thinking about (for the US at least), but you need to buy a subscription to get it. Enough said.

VGChartz.com/VGCharts.com/NexGenWars.com - These sites are kind of usefull, the best one was VG-Charts which used NPD data to track hardware, but they havent updated in months. VG-Chartz only lists million sellers for games, and Hardware totals are way off (still thinks 360 is under 10M). These sites arent very accurate, and dont have much of a game database.

Gamespot/Game-Daily/Gameasutra/Kotaku ect - These are usefull becuase they report the NPD data to the public. But they only list the top 10 or 20 for each month, they do not total lifetime sales, and sometimes do not even list sales, just rank.

I guess I am looking for a free way to access all the NPD data, and data for other world regions. I know there are some experts that hang out on these forums, so I thought it would be a good place to ask. Thanks CAG's.

bread's done
Back