Where do you think the Halo story will go next?

Mr_hockey66

CAGiversary!
Feedback
254 (100%)
What can happen now? I hope it dosn't turn into a resident evil series where then just make more stories just have another game to make money. I hope they finish the story up. I really dont want halo 0. Well that would be cool like how master chief became master chief. The first book would be a cool game. Any ideas whats up next? Any rumors?

I think they should just start over... They tried too hard with Halo 2's story, and IMO it was just plain stupid.

Hers whats gonna happen-Master chief comes back, and there is a final battle between the COvenant and the Humans. The humans will win in a grand battle, of course.

yea....I dont see it getting better. Why bother developing a good story when they could take a dump in a box and call it Halo with a number tacked onto it and have an instant best seller.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Lets see how about back to Halo?

It'll be like Return of the Jedi, the Covenant will have another one tucked away at the edge of the galazy.[/quote]

It was already established that there were four Haloes to cover the galaxy, sterilizing any area where Flood is detected.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='zionoverfire']Lets see how about back to Halo?

It'll be like Return of the Jedi, the Covenant will have another one tucked away at the edge of the galazy.[/quote]

It was already established that there were four Haloes to cover the galaxy, sterilizing any area where Flood is detected.[/quote]

Well see then it's quite plausible, I didn't pay to much attention to the story other than must frag bad aliens and nuke big planet ring.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']yea....I dont see it getting better. Why bother developing a good story when they could take a dump in a box and call it Halo with a number tacked onto it and have an instant best seller.[/quote]

You just described every first party Nintendo game made since 1996, "Dr Mario Kart".

I really really enjoyed reading the first book. However, i don't really see how much of a game they can make it........he DID go on several missions, but would we play through his training? I just dont think thatd work out IMO

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']yea....I dont see it getting better. Why bother developing a good story when they could take a dump in a box and call it Halo with a number tacked onto it and have an instant best seller.[/quote]

You just described every first party Nintendo game made since 1996, "Dr Mario Kart".[/quote]

:rofl:

That's pretty damn true.

I think the first book would work only if they did the main point of the game to capture the covent battle ship. You would have to go through a couple training missions with the other spartains, go on some random save the outlaying planet rescue protect missions. Then start the attack at reach. Were the covie board the ship take out Reach and galss it. Then your teams gets wiped by elites and you have to capture the covie battle crusier. Might make a good game. I just think a team based halo game would be fun. If you had a couple spartans working with you.

I know that some people were working on a Fall of Reach mod for Halo PC, but I believe that they are no longer working on it.

I say finish halo 2's story and start a game about how he became master cheif....

EDIT: they should first come with some DL content for halo 2 tho.

Hopefully on Earth Master Chief finishs then DIES. Then they release Halo 0, Halo -1, Halo -1.5 so they can continue to milk the franchise (why shouldn't they? Best console FPS ever).

I also want my DLC, I'm getting tired of the same old maps, hopefully they release one or two by March.

While I hope that Halo 3 ends the Human Covenant war, I don't want MC to die. After all if he is alive it means it is possible that there will be future games with MC thats not about the Halo rings.

in the next halo there will be no campaign and just online multiplayer, and the story will be.. like..

one day a group of people called Red Team had a flag... the Blue team wanted this flag very badly, so they had to battle in the biggest battle known to man... all 4 of their men vs all 4 of the other teams men. Then team red wanted the flag that the blue team had put in their base so they went and battled to get it.. and sometimes they tried to blow each others bases with bombs.. and there were energy swords.

[quote name='Cracka']in the next halo there will be no campaign and just online multiplayer, and the story will be.. like..

one day a group of people called Red Team had a flag... the Blue team wanted this flag very badly, so they had to battle in the biggest battle known to man... all 4 of their men vs all 4 of the other teams men. Then team red wanted the flag that the blue team had put in their base so they went and battled to get it.. and sometimes they tried to blow each others bases with bombs.. and there were energy swords.[/quote]

www.redvsblue.com

In Halo 3, the Master Chief finds out that the Flood is really Dragon Lord Frodo. He has to fight him in the end but shooting him in the green nipples with a rpg.

even though I've never played Halo I bet the story is going to be something like you have to shoot everything you see to save something important or some variation of that. God, I want an xbox...

I think a squad based game would be great, but I don't think that book 1, can be made into a decent game...more of a movie, but not a game...and the person that asked where master chief came from, he was taken at/around 5 - 8 years old, trained to be a soldier, and given implants/hormones that made him quicker, stronger, etc...and then then the suit he wears made him even more advanced

[quote name='ryanbph']he was taken at/around 5 - 8 years old, trained to be a soldier, and given implants/hormones that made him quicker, stronger, etc...and then then the suit he wears made him even more advanced[/quote]

:shock: And what kind of implants are these you speak of?

Halo had a good run. Now it is time to make way for Doom 3 and then Quake 4. I hope Qake hits the consoles about the same time as the third Halo comes out.

Halo 3:

Humans vs. Covenant, Humans win.

Some big stupid award ceremony for Master Chief.

He walks to the front to receive his medal, TAKES OFF HIS HELMET and slowly turns around to reveal that Master Chief is none other than..........

BILL GATES!

Halo fanboys finally realize the error of their ways and stop flaming ANY other good game on a console other than XBOX.

Ha, I WISH.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Cracka']in the next halo there will be no campaign and just online multiplayer, and the story will be.. like..

one day a group of people called Red Team had a flag... the Blue team wanted this flag very badly, so they had to battle in the biggest battle known to man... all 4 of their men vs all 4 of the other teams men. Then team red wanted the flag that the blue team had put in their base so they went and battled to get it.. and sometimes they tried to blow each others bases with bombs.. and there were energy swords.[/quote]

www.redvsblue.com[/quote]RvB rules! :D Yeah, if you watch the trailer for RvB, that's pretty much the story for Halo's mutiplayer. Oh, and RvB has done a great job explaining Halo's multiplayer, such as the 1st episode where the guy says MC destroyed the covenant, so know he's out of a job. They've done a great job with it. :)

And that would be great if something like MC being Bill Gates happened. :lol:

[quote name='DocBledsoe']Halo had a good run. Now it is time to make way for Doom 3 and then Quake 4. I hope Qake hits the consoles about the same time as the third Halo comes out.[/quote]

A "good run?" That's like calling hell "warm." Halo 2 isn't going to be making way for anything. Look how long the first one was a top seller.

As far as the story for the third one...Humans and MC fight Covenant on Earth...this time most of the game is on earth instead of the "teaser" like Halo 2 was. Before the game is over though MC takes off for somewhere to finish off the Flood and all remaining Halos all at once. Cortana makes people think she's turning "bad" (see Halo 2 ending) but at the end comes back to the good guys side.

Last part of the game involves MC and Arbiter going one-on-one after a buildup throughout the game. The winner then moves on and takes on the Gravemind.

bread's done
Back