Where I Got My Free Stuff

Lost Loser

CAGiversary!
I just got a free copy of Metroid Prime Pinball with a Rumble Pak from Gaming Lagoon. You guys will say what you want, but I just wanted to put it out there that they did work for me, and that they were very easy. They also had a very helpful and active community forum and their site was set up so that I could easily find offers that worked for me. You have the right to think whatever you will, but my first experience with Gaming Lagoon has been a very positive one.

img3651af8.jpg

[quote name='Lost Loser']I just got a free copy of Metroid Prime Pinball with a Rumble Pak from Gaming Lagoon. You guys will say what you want, but I just wanted to put it out there that they did work for me, and that they were very easy. They also had a very helpful and active community forum and their site was set up so that I could easily find offers that worked for me. You have the right to think whatever you will, but my first experience with Gaming Lagoon has been a very positive one.

img3651af8.jpg

[/quote]

You should put your ref link in here so people can earn free stuff. Just a thought:D

[quote name='SpitFire158']You should put your ref link in here so people can earn free stuff. Just a thought:D[/quote]It's already in my sig, but if you think it will help, here it is. I might update my original post with it later, but right now all I can think about is getting to bed.

bread's done
Back