Where in the world is Schuerm26's Fallout Expansion Disc? Hopefully Back on Track.

Steve, please PM me with your Paypal information. I guess I don't have to give you my info since Immortal printed out the shipping label already.

Cool. I sent Steve the $5 last night.

I've been meaning to go back to Fallout ever since I put the game on the back burner due to school. That was over 4 months ago. At least I'll have plenty to do, heh.

Dropped the game off at the post office this afternoon, so it is on it's way to Matt Young via priority mail.

Thanks Immortal fWd for letting me get it while it was still in town.

Cool, thanks a lot. It just sucks that Saturday is a holiday, since it's really unlikely that it will get here tomorrow. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday, more than likely.

[quote name='schuerm26']Matt, do you send it to eliter or darthpuma?[/QUOTE]

Eliter purchased a copy from another CAG, so I'm guessing DarthPuma. It's up to you to tell me for sure, though. Your game; your list.

My 360 Red-Ringed so it's out for repairs. Hopefully I get it back in time for my turn on the list. it's good that I'm toward the bottom of it anyway though.

I'm signing up for my friend. He lives in a bad neighborhood and he's afraid it'll get stolen if its sent to his house.

Anyways, I live in Sacramento, CA.

[quote name='Matt Young']Schuerm, I need to know who to send it to next due to the shuffling of names on the list. I expect to receive the disc tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you should get it tomorrow as you said. It was sorted in San Bernadino yesterday. Here's the USPS delivery confirmation number for reference and tracking purposes: 9101 0105 2129 7935 7686 64

^The OP isn't adding people since this has been taking a long time to move down the list. The disk got stuck in some peoples homes apparently.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']Looks like you should get it tomorrow as you said. It was sorted in San Bernadino yesterday. Here's the USPS delivery confirmation number for reference and tracking purposes: 9101 0105 2129 7935 7686 64[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much a given, then, because San Bernardino is 15 minutes from here. But I posted here and PM'ed Schuerm, and he still hasn't told me which guy I send it to since the order was shuffled.

[quote name='seen']^The OP isn't adding people since this has been taking a long time to move down the list. The disk got stuck in some peoples homes apparently.[/QUOTE]

I think it only got stuck in Agrippan's house, he had it from the 13th of June until the 29th. But either way the OP has stated he's not adding more people like you mentioned. I think everyone else who's had the disc has sent it to the next person right away.

you guys don't have to pm. Just post and Ill update the OP in order. CMART
signature_singh.jpg
:)

[quote name='Matt Young']It's pretty much a given, then, because San Bernardino is 15 minutes from here. But I posted here and PM'ed Schuerm, and he still hasn't told me which guy I send it to since the order was shuffled.[/QUOTE]

I think the list in the first post is in the correct order, so whoever is right after you is fine.

[quote name='schuerm26']I think the list in the first post is in the correct order, so whoever is right after you is fine.[/QUOTE]

That would be Darth Puma, then. As I told you, Eliter bought the disc from someone else. I will PM Puma. The mail should be here in 3 hours.

I received The Gamester's payment and will be shipping the disc tomorrow. The install was very fast; less than 2 minutes. The only problem is, with all unnecessary stuff deleted, my hard drive is now down to 586 MB. Regardless, thanks Schuerm!

[quote name='Matt Young']I received The Gamester's payment and will be shipping the disc tomorrow. The install was very fast; less than 2 minutes. The only problem is, with all unnecessary stuff deleted, my hard drive is now down to 586 MB. Regardless, thanks Schuerm![/QUOTE]

I was surprised how fast it was to install. My hard drive is pretty low now as well. I really need a 120 or 60 GB now, but I can't justify the prices MS charges.

I checked the delivery confirmation and it says The Gamester received the disc today.

As for the hard drives, I'd probably get ripped off at that price.

Just got it today. Disc was loose inside the case but looks like it will still work. I am going to be out all day tomorrow but will be able to ship on Monday morning. I'll pm the next person on the list when I get back tomorrow. Thanks much.

[quote name='Matt Young']That must have happened during shipping, because I made sure the disc was in there properly. It didn't get scratched, did it?[/QUOTE]

The case must be getting worn out, because when it arrived to me it was also loose.

I'm getting my 360 back on Monday so it's all good. Since Anteis seems to live in Cranston too how about s/he passes it to me and I'll send it to Emg?

hi im still a few spots away in the line from getting this but i wanted to give a heads up to schuerm that i will not be home from july 20th to august 3rd so i think i should be moved up or down in the list accordingly because it looks like i might be getting it while im not home unless no one minds waiting (which im pretty sure people would mind)

I just sent ZForce915 a PM for being next on the list. I'll let everyone know what's going on.

Edit: Got a PM from ZForce915. Just awaiting paypal confirmation and will ship it out then. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soccerstud652']May I join this list please? Thanks. I just got into the Fallout 3 universe and this is a great way to catch up.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='BADAIM']am I too late?[/QUOTE]

Previously posted by the OP:
[quote name='schuerm'] Im not putting any more people on the list for those that PM. [/QUOTE]

I am out of town until Friday. I will get the rest of the list in order after Rocko to get it going as quick as possible to the end then. If ANYONE #22 through #31 hasn't put their location please do it by Friday. Im a doing the list 1 TIME. If I don't have your location in a post I am deleting your name as it was asked that you put it in.

Friday I will make that final list order so Erectiontown (I know where you are) and below MAKE SURE YOU HAVE POSTED WHERE YOU LIVE!

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got the disk and will be contacting the next in line.

**edit**

I've contacted ajh2298 and will keep everyone posted.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spree4567']Any updates? It's been 3 days[/QUOTE]

I sent my $5.00 out to ZForce on Saturday via Paypal he told me he would get it out in the mail on Monday.

[quote name='ajh2298']I sent my $5.00 out to ZForce on Saturday via Paypal he told me he would get it out in the mail on Monday.[/QUOTE]

And I was a day late on that, I shipped it this afternoon. Sorry for the wait guys.

[quote name='schuerm26']I am out of town until Friday. I will get the rest of the list in order after Rocko to get it going as quick as possible to the end then. If ANYONE #22 through #31 hasn't put their location please do it by Friday. Im a doing the list 1 TIME. If I don't have your location in a post I am deleting your name as it was asked that you put it in.

Friday I will make that final list order so Erectiontown (I know where you are) and below MAKE SURE YOU HAVE POSTED WHERE YOU LIVE![/QUOTE]
just in case schuerm: i'm in abq, new mexico

bread's done
Back