Where is the phantom press conference?

[quote name='Zoglog']roflmango. I'm actually quite curious about this too. they had quite a large booth at e3 last year ;)[/QUOTE]

20040303l.jpg

what about that other console that would allow a standard PC base to play games from. It was made by some company like Generic or something. They had some expereince in low end tv's etc.

[quote name='Snake2715']what about that other console that would allow a standard PC base to play games from. It was made by some company like Generic or something. They had some expereince in low end tv's etc.[/QUOTE]
DISCover or something to that nature, is that the one you're refering too?

I think you guys are talking about APEX's home entertainment system/game console thingy ;)
They didn't have quite a big booth at E3 last year, they were in Kennitia hall.

But yeah, My take on the whole matter is this ceo dood (known for starting other companies that went bankrupt) just formed this company to get himself more money. Pretty simple to get investors by just showing how well the game industry is doing. People see nice growth numbers and invest in his "all new" idea to make a super online database of gaming where people can just d/l games in this wonderful on demand world of ours! It'll be a great hit the investors think since they believe this is an untapped market! WOOO!!! let the investing begin!!! well u can imagine out the rest.....

bread's done
Back