Where is the Ultra Secret Supplier of Tower Glass Display Cases?

A good deal of you may know what I am talking about. The types of display cases you always see people displaying their massive PVC collections in along with any of their other rarities.

For those of you unfamiliar with that which I speak of, here is a photograph for reference:
productresize.php

Something along those lines.

I have found you can get something very close from Ikea, but there are very few shelves.

I don't have the dinero for that kind of displaying power. Perhaps the next time a store closes around here I'll just help 'em move out. They're bound to have displays of some type or another to leave behind.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I have some for sale in my dun... basement. Want to come over and check them out?[/QUOTE]

Will there be baskets and lotion?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Will there be baskets and lotion?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I've just been dieing to try out the whole human centipede thing.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Nah, I've just been dieing to try out the whole human centipede thing.[/QUOTE]

You can come over any time you like to try it out.

I'll be the engine and you can be the caboose.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']You can come over any time you like to try it out.

I'll be the engine and you can be the caboose.[/QUOTE]

On the condition of clean balls. No one likes a stinky sack.

[quote name='SpazX']Most of the ones I see are Ikea Detolf cases.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have a couple Detolfs and I enjoy them. Last time I checked they were $60, but sometimes they'd have sales and mark them down to $40. Not a bad price either way since they look nice and it's pretty sturdy. Forget the maximum amount of weight for each shelf.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']check out craigslist. there are usually stores or places with displays that are always clearing out.[/QUOTE]
Mhm, I have checked out craigslist every now and then for my area. There's usually nothing much in terms of display cases and/or cabinets.

Anything other than the Ikea Detolf cases, which are extremely cheap, will be too expensive to be worth it; you'd be better off, in the price-to-shelf-space ratio, by just buying multiple Detolfs.

I am far too cheap for these classified as cheap items, and even though the Detolfs are cheaper I just would not be that happy with them. There would be far too much wasted space between my valuables and the next floor of valuables.

If anyone has any recommendations for wooden cabinets with glass doors I would be more than interested in hearing about them. Here is a worthy example of something I would dig:
need_to_clean_cabinet.jpg

bread's done
Back