Where the gold OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Luigi's Mansion tonight. I need to move on to a new game. I'm thinking something on the Game Boy this time. FFTA? Pokemon Fire Red? Fire Emblem, perhaps? I've got a few choices.

[quote name='tiredfornow']just on CAG, me and the gothic walrus.... yeah, we be emo.[/QUOTE]
Since when have I been emo? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Predator21281']Cicadas are by far some of the dumbest animals around. We were throwing fire crackers into a middle of them, none of them moved or bothered to try ad get away from the explosion.

In other news, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is by and far one of the best purchases I made this year.[/QUOTE]
I bought that game in the Gamerush half off sale in February, played it for a while, enjoyed it...and then forgot about it entirely when I had to go back to college and not fail classes. I should give it another shot. :whistle2:k

[quote name='mr ryles']No. Sunburns are the worst. Your entire body is BURNT. you can't move, can't sleep, can't shower. Hell you can't even wear clothes comfortably.[/QUOTE]
I'm a redhead and I'm so pale I practically glow. Let me tell you - SPF30 and SPF45 are amazing inventions. The last time I had a bad burn was in middle school, and that's all because of sunblock. Well, that and my aversion to natural lighting. :)

[quote name='zewone']I could draw on my computerz, if I ever bought a digi pen and pad.

I suck mouse.[/QUOTE]

Hey, lucky for you those Bankytars were drawn with a Sharpie and then colored with a mouse. That means you should be able to do the exact same thing. I'll check back in a few hours and check out the ones you're about to post.

[quote name='Methane']Hey, lucky for you those Bankytars were drawn with a Sharpie and then colored with a mouse. That means you should be able to do the exact same thing. I'll check back in a few hours and check out the ones you're about to post.[/QUOTE]

TEH EVIRR TWIN!!!? :hot:

[quote name='Methane']Hey, lucky for you those Bankytars were drawn with a Sharpie and then colored with a mouse. That means you should be able to do the exact same thing. I'll check back in a few hours and check out the ones you're about to post.[/QUOTE]4 years, 136 posts, and what appears to be an authentic Banky WSB (Banky reminds me too much of Banksy) avatar?
Odd indeed.

[quote name='Brak']I could draw avatars in the style of Banky's... if my computer wasn't fuckED.[/QUOTE]

You can go ahead and do up a few Bankytars, too.

...or does your Sharpie have too much adware installed to operate properly?

[quote name='Methane']Hey, lucky for you those Bankytars were drawn with a Sharpie and then colored with a mouse. That means you should be able to do the exact same thing. I'll check back in a few hours and check out the ones you're about to post.[/QUOTE]
Ok, I'll poop on your chest tomorrow.

Tonight, I'm already booked.

[quote name='Moxio']TEH EVIRR TWIN!!!? :hot:[/QUOTE]
WhapSmirtBonky has got some 'splainin to do. :shame:

A cloning experiment that went horribly awry? How do you go from lovable smartass to gaseous CH4 and still be twins?

[quote name='zewone']Ok, I'll poop on your chest tomorrow.

Tonight, I'm already booked.[/QUOTE]

ooooo. Wrong answer, Nancy.

Rosie and her 5 sisters can wait another hour in the name of art.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']WhapSmirtBonky has got some 'splainin to do. :shame:[/QUOTE]
Settle down. It's a friend of mine. We go through this every time he posts. If you don't feel like taking my word for it, have one of the OTTer-friendly mods check his site and posting history, and compare it to mine.

[quote name='Methane']ooooo. Wrong answer, Nancy.

Rosie and her 5 sisters can wait another hour in the name of art.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Rosie and her 5 sisters can wait another hour in the name of art.[/QUOTE]
No, stupid.

Your white jokes are not amusing.

I think you were the first one to jock Banky's avatar, so what do you know about art?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Settle down. It's a friend of mine. We go through this every time he posts. If you don't feel like taking my word for it, have one of the OTTer-friendly mods check his site and posting history, and compare it to mine.[/QUOTE]
That explanation is much less fantastic and entertaining than I'd hoped for. :cry:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']WhapSmirtBonky has got some 'splainin to do. :shame:

A cloning experiment that went horribly awry? How do you go from lovable smartass to gaseous CH4 and still be twins?[/QUOTE]

Mirrorverse. DUR!

[quote name='zewone']No, stupid.

I think you were the first one to jock Banky's avatar, so what do you know about art?[/QUOTE]
Wait...white jokes? WTF?

[quote name='zewone']No, stupid.

I think you were the first one to jock Banky's avatar, so what do you know about art?[/QUOTE]

..."white jokes"?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rosie and her 5 sisters can wait another hour in the name of art.[/quote]

Mencia wannabe

[quote name='Methane']Anyone else notice my 'tar is wearing an NAHS shirt?

Oh yeah...wtf would I know about art?[/QUOTE]
I dropped out... ;)

*sigh*

Why does this shit get started every time my avatars come up? They're just stupid fucking little icons that only a handful of people give a rat's ass about anyway.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I dropped out... ;)

*sigh*

Why does this shit get started every time my avatars come up? They're just stupid fucking little icons that only a handful of people give a rat's ass about anyway.[/quote]They're those handful of people.

[quote name='Methane']Anyone else notice my 'tar is wearing an NAHS shirt?

Oh yeah...wtf would I know about art?[/QUOTE]
logo_nahs.gif
?

[quote name='zewone']
logo_nahs.gif
?[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that'd be the most obvious choice on Google that relates to the conversation, wouldn't it?

I hate it that after playing for like ten hours with none of them, MMBN3 threw two quests to fetch chips at me in less than thirty minutes.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yes, please...let's talk about cleaning. Heavy-duty Fantastik rules.[/QUOTE]
Orange Clean > all. So citrusy...

Time to sleep now.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wait...white jokes? WTF?[/quote]

me and chika noticed your av is kinda cool.... I wish I knew how to do that.. [/endrequest]

I really wanted to like Samurai Legend Musashi, but it just doesn't compare to Brave Fencer Musashi. Sadly, the best part of SLM is turning out to be the animated intro I linked the other day.

Well, Live mail is now open to the public. I was going to switch to it because its awesome, but...they still call it hotmail. I wanted a @live.com email address, but noooo.

:bomb::whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back