Where the &&^@ is the Nyko Perfect Shot?

[quote name='espy605']What makes this accessory better than something like the Wii Zapper?[/QUOTE]Its more like a gun, which Nintendo tried to avoid by putting the "trigger" in the leading hand.

[quote name='spudypresto']I can't seem to locate the Perfect Shot on the CC website- am I missing something?[/quote]

The Perfect Shot is not on CC's website. The CCs that are getting them in, are getting like 2 each.

I just saw one in a GameStop today and picked it up. The manager said they came in yesterday and it was the last one left, but he was expecting that they would start getting restocked on them soon. FWIW.

[quote name='espy605']Is the A button accessible with this? Might make playing some games a little easier[/quote]
Unless someone puts a top cover to a gunshell the a is always gonna be the same.

I think this weekend will be when I go out looking for one. I enjoy Ghost Squad with the zapper, really but House of the dead looks more fun with the perfect shot. I also wonder how RE:UC feels with this...:whistle2:k

Luckily I have several gamestops, Kmarts, and Circuit Cities near me. I WILLLLL FIND ONE

When did you order yours? I have had mine on backorder since the middle of February. I just sent them an e-mail saying I'm a little disappointed about how long it has taken.

I ordered mine @ amazon on March 12. I had previous placed an order on January something but amazon kept change the release date and I complained about it. They gave me $5 Gift Card before. I canceled that order.

Bawls! I complained today, hopefully mine ships out with their next batch or something. I'm leaving school in 3 weeks or so; I'd be pissed if it showed up here and I already went home.

I just want to say that it has been hell tracking one of these down, but I finally have.

Originally I ordered one on Amazon back in ....geez it was probably February. Come middle of March, it still hadn't shipped, so I cancelled it.

Tried to find one at CC and other such places as people said they found them, but none have appeared.

FINALLY one showed up on my Gamestop radar. A tiny little blip exclaiming "I'm here! I'M HERE! COME HOLD ME!" I had run a search at like 2 AM, and thought to go grab it the next day. So when I leave (I had to go to the gym), I decided to check again. It was gone.

So then on Friday I ran another search - now all three Gamestops near me showed as having one in stock! Happy day! 2 of them are right near me, so I left immediately. Both them are fresh out. Annoyed, I decided to go home and check before going to the third. It did show as being there. But then I started thinking "I'm already home and don't want to go out again, where the wild things are," so I put it off.

Finally, on Saturday, I went over to the third Gamestop, and it was indeed there. Snagged it greedily, punching multiple people in the face for no apparent reason, as I exclaimed"YOU ALL WANTED IT! YOU ALL WANTED IT BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"

So finally, finally, I have it. I am going to fire up Ghost Squad and Crossbow Training tomorrow. I absolutely adore lightgun shooters and am still disappointed that the Zapper couldn't really scratch that itch.

The point to this post? If you want one of these and it shows as in stock somewhere, GO IMMEDIATELY. It's pretty obvious that these aren't staying on the shelf very long.

I love this thing. It feels very nice and hefty in your hand (LOL), and overall just feels right.
I only tried this with HotD only. For Zappe titles, I also have Link's Crossbow, Ghost Squad and RE:UC. I actually didn't like the zapper with HotD 3, and I think the reason is because in HotD 3 you are using a shot gun. HotD 2, however, felt better. Maybe that's just me, who knows.

FYI guys, as of today gamestop is running a special where you can get a perfect shot for $5 with the purchase of ghost squad or HotD.

It is an under the radar special, but it is indeed a special, and it will run until 5/18.

[quote name='spudypresto']Nice heads up- does this work online, too?[/quote]

not that I know of, i believe it's B&M only, I'll check on it at work and let you guys know tonite (possibly tomorrow, gotta love midnight releases... *sigh*)

[quote name='UltimoRey']What?[/quote]
You write a review (if you're logged in pricegrabber.com and request for a bonus form for a review). Though you have be one of the first 25 to request for a bonus form.
1) Need to photocopy a copy of the invoice (mail it in)
2) Need to photocopy the UPC code (mail it in)
3) Mail out the bonus form
4) Submit a review online

Finally found one at Gamestop and a 2nd at the local Fred Meyers today. It's a quality piece, although a little big for concealed carry. Time for some good old-fashioned co-op zombie hunting!

bread's done
Back