where to buy a PS1 memory card?

Apparently my PS3 can manufacture PSone memory cards. I can sell those. =)

Otherwise, yeah, EB Games tends to have them lying around. If the Bin O Bits doesn't have them, ask the clerk. They might have them behind the counter.

its so sad i had no luck in finding the thing it seems im not lucky enough to have a eb store trapped in the 90s..... oh well it will eventually show up when i least expect it in like home depot or something

[quote name='Naylord']do you live in vancouver? I'll give you one for free since I've copied all my data to my ps3[/quote]

Heck, lowlowgoodprice-- just send Naylord a SASE. The card's light enough that it should go through regular mail just fine.

[quote name='halcyon1234']Heck, lowlowgoodprice-- just send Naylord a SASE. The card's light enough that it should go through regular mail just fine.[/quote]
how sturdy is it will it break through mail? or cease to function properly
how does SASE work?

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']how sturdy is it will it break through mail? or cease to function properly[/quote]
It'll be fine, the cases are plenty durable. You could stomp on one probably if it's in a padded mailer.

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice'] how does SASE work?[/quote]
Self Addressed Stamped Envlope.
Get 2 envelopes. Place one envelope inside the other with correct postage affixed and your mailing address written on it. Seal the outer envelope up and mail it to Naylord. He'll get it, put the card in the inner envelope and send it back to you. Simple no?
You'll want to pickup a real small padded mailer for the inner one, so you can hopefully get everything through regular lettermail going out. Max size for regular mail is 245mm x 156mm x 5mm. You might not hit the 5mm thickness for the return trip though, so you might need to affix $1.15 for oversize mail.

bread's done
Back