Where to buy a white ps2

dmes65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
I am intersted in purchasing as white ps2. The only one I can find on line is the sing star bundle. I checked ebay and see that they do sell them without sing star? Can someone give me a link to one? Thanks

To answer the question, no. They do not sell white PS2s w/o Singstar, it was bundle that Sony did to get their Singstar games noticed. The only colors that are sold on their own is the black & silver PS2s.

[quote name='Puffa469']Coulda got it today for $99 from Amazon and sold the Singstar for $20-30.[/QUOTE]

I did get one for that price. Thanks for all of your help. Although i've seen some on ebay that dont include the singstar bundle. They must be for another country.

[quote name='dmes65']I did get one for that price. Thanks for all of your help. Although i've seen some on ebay that dont include the singstar bundle. They must be for another country.[/quote]

yeah i think the white 'unbundled' ps2 was from Japan.

[quote name='Puffa469']yeah i think the white 'unbundled' ps2 was from Japan.[/quote]
Those would only run NTSC/J designated games, unless they've been mod'ed by the sellers.

[quote name='T3kN']Buy this TODAY 2/15/08

PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White
$99

Best Deal your gonna find for a New White ps2.[/QUOTE]

yikes if i saw that i would have bought one. I havent had a ps2 in a while and selling the game would have made it a mad good deal. I have no problem waiting another year or 2 tho before they have another price drop

bread's done
Back