Where to buy cheap TV series 'ALIAS', 'SMALLVILLE', '24' DVDs?

[quote name='rhenzhen']I really love these TV series shows.... Where do you think i can buy a cheap one? Post a link if have one... Thanks in advance![/quote]

Deep Discount DVDs

And you just missed the BUY.com sale.....along with the Amazon.com sale.

24 was available there....

Check EBAY or HALF.com for 24, they should be cheaper now.

Also, check Costco.com if you are a member

[quote name='H-Town Info']i need 24 season three dvd, which btw comes out next week on the 7th.[/quote]

I'm gonna scour for the best price on the dvd, so PM me next week and I'll tell you the best price...

[quote name='jimbojonesjr']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/OVGY5VS9SBZO/ref%3Damb%5Fcenter-1%5F152559%5F2/002-9331897-0292847

29.99 for smallville.[/quote]

im not sure which he's looking for, but thats season 2

If you need Alias seasons, check out stores like the Video Trading Company, PO copies, mint and complete for 37 dollars for season 3. Would have picked it up, but I need season 2 first and I have no cash to waste now.

You might be able to get a "deal" on 24 this week with the release of Season 3 at Best Buy. And by deal, I mean save X amount if you buy 2 seasons or all 3.

Costco has sells 24 season 2 with a coupon for $10 off season 3. I think they sell season 2 for about $40. Not much of a deal though.

bread's done
Back