Where To Buy Goldeneye For Wii?

Places that I do know that sell it still in Vancouver..

EB Games, Zellers and HMV.. All of them sell the game for an extra $5 more (reg. price $49.99 so $54.99)

Futureshop and Best Buy seemed to have erased it off their site, is this going to be a discontinued title?

Thanks. I guess I'll check out Broadway/Cambie's Gamestop after lunch. Got a wii over Kinect cause of all these classic games that brings back vintage memories. I got Smash Bros and Mario Kart yesterday. Looking to get Goldeneye and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Future Shop and Best Buy don't have the game in their websites but you can find it in-store. Regular priced $49.99 or the Classic Controller Pro bundle $69.99.

I got the game at Gamestop for $54.99. Did a google search for Goldeneye bundle, should have gotten that instead. Too late now. Am not enjoying playing with wii controller. So used to playing FPSs with 2 sticks. Need the classic controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest screwing around with the sensitivity a bunch. I had to make the game a hell of a lot less sensitive, and then after a while it was really easy to control with just the wii-mote and nunchuck set up. Just takes a bit of time.

[quote name='rkenshin']
Futureshop and Best Buy seemed to have erased it off their site, is this going to be a discontinued title?[/QUOTE]

What the hell is with that, I just saw it on the Futureshop website earlier today! It looks like they messed with their site and now it's gone? I bet it was just an idiot webmaster. Things disappear/reappear from the Future Shop/ Best Buy site all the time....

I have noticed a lot of games "disappearing" off the website without a related price drop in store. I think, as mentioned by several members, changeovers and remakes to BB/FS websites have dropped items.

I noticed the Goldeneye bundle in Zellers yesterday so it is still available.

bread's done
Back