Where to buy the DSi

Fahd

CAGiversary!
[preview][img-r=190]6076[/img-r]With the DSi coming out tomorrow some of you might be wondering where you can get your hands on one for the cheapest price.

Features

• SD Card Slot - Store pictures, DSiWare games and music files.
  • DSi Shop - Downloadable DSiWare games and software.
  • DSi Sound - Record and play music.
  • DSi Camera - Two 0.3 megapixel cameras.
  • Improved Hardware - Better CPU and more RAM. 256MB of internal memory.
  • Thinner - No more GBA slot.
  • Upgradable firmware.
  • Larger and brighter screen.
[/preview]
[img-r=190]6077[/img-r]Best Price
If you order at Littlewoods Direct, you can get the DSi for only £99. Order over the phone as the coupon doesn't work online.

iconds.gif
Nintendo DSi Black/White - Quote coupon code "ZQ152" on the phone and you will get £50 off.

[img-r=190]6075[/img-r]Already have a DS Lite?
If you trade in your DS Lite you can get in on some pre-order offers, getting you the DSi for £74.99 at GAME, Gamestation or HMV, the best deal being at HMV.

Trading your DS Lite in at HMV will get you half off (£74.99) and a free 1GB SD Card.
If you don't have a HMV near you, you can trade in your DS Lite at GAME or Gamestation and get the DSi for £74.99. Same deal, excluding the SD card.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dodderson']ZQ152 - Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order[/quote]
Deal only works on the phone! Doesn't work online, I stated that on the post.

[quote name='mp1434']I set up a little woods account just for a DSi but i cant complain, its one hell of a deal[/QUOTE]

sorry, but whta do u mean by "setup an account"... isn't this a ON THE PHONE only deal (i'm referring to the 50 pounds discount coupon...)

so IIRC one has to order a DSi oline and then "update" by phone with the coupon code?

[quote name='babaz75']sorry, but whta do u mean by "setup an account"... isn't this a ON THE PHONE only deal (i'm referring to the 50 pounds discount coupon...)

so IIRC one has to order a DSi oline and then "update" by phone with the coupon code?[/quote]
I believe you give your account name over the phone so they can send you a receipt online and have the purchase stored in your account etc.

That was an excellent code, I know a few people that used it over the phone. I traded loads of stuff in and got totally ripped off, I knew I should have used that damn code but I couldn't be arsed to wait for it to be delivered

bread's done
Back