Where to buy Xbox 360 Hard Drive Slim?

cikas

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to buy an xbox 360 250GB Hard drive for my slim. I see the ones on Ebay are pretty cheap but they are from 3rd party companies. Are those any good? Am I better off trying to find a deal somewhere for the official one?

Thanks for any advice.

I have some of the official Microsoft brand 320 and 250 gig hard drives for sale. PM me for one, I have good prices for both and they are in top condition.

PM me and we can work out the details my friend. :)

I'd recommend against buying off-branded ones on Ebay, because they have cloned IDs. Microsoft hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, locked these out or banned anyone for using them, but they conceivably could.

On the other hand, you can pretty easily crack open an old-style 360 HDD and put it in a slim, and the system can't tell the difference at all. They're all Microsoft hard drives, they're just in different cases. So, I'd go to Gamestop and get a used 120GB for $40 and pop it in.

I got a real Microsoft brand 250g hdd on ebay after watching them for about 3 weeks in August. I was going to buy a generic one with Western Digital guts, but then found a listing for about 10 that were pulled from 360 slims and sold as 'like new' for $45 each. Just checked to see if he had any up right now and the last batch he put up was back in October so no luck there unfortunately. Might be worth watching Ebay for a week though if you're not in a huge hurry.

I have some official MS brand hard drives, both 320 and a few of the 250 gig, that I will sell for a good price.

There are the real deal and have not been tampered with in any way. I give anyone who buys one as money back guarantee on it. You can also check my feedback as the folks who have got one from me over the past couple of months and PM them for verification that they are indeed 110% legit. ;)

bread's done
Back