Where to find a 360 deal?

rusty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Hey guys, i'm doing the 360elite4free.com deal, but i'm opting for the $475 gift card, so i can be sure about a warranty. I wanna know where is the best place to get this gift card for...

It would be $475 to one store, choice of stores include EBgames, Gamestop, Best Buy, Amazon.com, Target, Circuit City, ToysRus, and Walmart.

Where am i most liekly to be able to throw something discounted in there? TRU seems to be doing sick deals lately, is that my best bet?

Target might take 10% off the console if you apply and purchase it with a Target credit card

Amazon.com takes $30 off if you apply for a credit card and I think they reward you with points as well for every dollar spent there. You might also not have to pay tax nor shipping at Amazon.com

Best Buy has deal where if you sign up on the reward zone site you get $25 in reward zone certificates if you spend $500. You get the points for the purchase (500 points=$10) and extra $15 (750 points). Not the best but look for other deals coming during the holiday season to combine offers.

hmmm, the tax and shipping is a good deal on amazon.com

andf if i decide to buy something esle, i could always do that....

but is there gonna be a budnle at gamestop or bestbuy or TRU that will be better, like an elite with a game for $475 ior something...

All Elite's and Premium's are now comming with 2 free games included, Forza 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I say, unless you are planning to download and keep lots of videos on your xbox, you might want to just buy a premium package and use the extra on that gift card towards something else.

bread's done
Back