Where to Find Cheap UMD's

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys,

I was just looking for any ideas where you have found cheap UMD's for the PSP. I believe they stopped making them, so I was kind of expecting to be able to find them really cheap. So far, the only place I have found them cheap was at Gamestop for $4.99, which isn't bad, but they never have anything I want, a couple I would get if they had them for around $1, but nothing I'd want to pay $5 for. So I wasn't sure where other CAG's have found some cheap UMD's at, I'm sure there out there, I've just not found them!

I only have one UMD for the PSP, with two movies, but I would like to get more because I think it is a nice device and I would like to use the PSP to watch movies more often. If I can find some for cheap I would love to get some more for the system.

Anyhow, I would like new ones and preferably ones I can either buy in store or buy from a very well known retailer online, if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions

Deep Discount DVD has a great "buy one get one free" sale.

www.deepdiscountdvd.com

[quote name='1NintendoFan']Hey guys,

I was just looking for any ideas where you have found cheap UMD's for the PSP. I believe they stopped making them, so I was kind of expecting to be able to find them really cheap. So far, the only place I have found them cheap was at Gamestop for $4.99, which isn't bad, but they never have anything I want, a couple I would get if they had them for around $1, but nothing I'd want to pay $5 for. So I wasn't sure where other CAG's have found some cheap UMD's at, I'm sure there out there, I've just not found them!

I only have one UMD for the PSP, with two movies, but I would like to get more because I think it is a nice device and I would like to use the PSP to watch movies more often. If I can find some for cheap I would love to get some more for the system.

Anyhow, I would like new ones and preferably ones I can either buy in store or buy from a very well known retailer online, if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back