Where to find upcoming BB & CC Ads with HT financing

woodcan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just curious if anyone knew where to find info on upcoming Best Buy and Circuit City ads besides the info on video game deals on the other boards. I'm particularly interested in upcoming financing deals for televisions. I missed out on the BB 36mo 0% interest deal last week and wondering if there are any more coming up again anytime soon. I figured people would have this info since they have the video game deals info from upcoming ads.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='woodcan']Just curious if anyone knew where to find info on upcoming Best Buy and Circuit City ads besides the info on video game deals on the other boards. I'm particularly interested in upcoming financing deals for televisions. I missed out on the BB 36mo 0% interest deal last week and wondering if there are any more coming up again anytime soon. I figured people would have this info since they have the video game deals info from upcoming ads.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
I think speedy posts that stuff at the beginning of his threads. You could always ask him if its not what you're looking for, but he's a very busy man.

[quote name='woodcan']Just curious if anyone knew where to find info on upcoming Best Buy and Circuit City ads besides the info on video game deals on the other boards. I'm particularly interested in upcoming financing deals for televisions. I missed out on the BB 36mo 0% interest deal last week and wondering if there are any more coming up again anytime soon. I figured people would have this info since they have the video game deals info from upcoming ads.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Just a note - those 0% interest deals are usually a scam somehow. Not that you wouldn't pay it off in the time allotted, but if you don't, interest is charged retroactively at some ridiculous rate.

Regardless, I wouldn't finance something that isn't an education, home, or vehicle, but that's personal opinion.

bread's done
Back