Where to find used games?

Ugert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So the title is terrible, but I just moved to Seattle from Detroit, and I'm used to going to Meijer and finding boxes along end caps with used games from PS360 and Wii. The games had a round price sticker on the corner, and a large white barcode sticker on the back labeling it as preownes. Does anyone know where I could find these games, perhaps Fred Meyer or Safeway? I haven't really had an opportunity to look yet.

I've never seen used games at Fred Meyer, they have bins of "Value" games that are labeled with large round Neon color-coded stickers, and I've found some pretty decent scores in the bin at my local one, especially with the 20% off any game/accessory that they run quite often.

Been to a lot of Safeways and haven't seen one game, they're mainly a grocery store, the only electronics they really carry is DVD's, really the only major chain stores I can think of that carry used games are the obvious ones, Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Toys R Us and Fry's.

I've heard that Seattle and the surrounding areas have a lot of great local shops though, I'm not sure what they're called, but I'm sure someone on here might.

bread's done
Back