where to get a black lite and small lamp???

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I need these coz I wanna play Boktai in my office lol.

what's a good store to get a small (and cheap!) lamp that I can put a black lite on??

also, I'd rather a flourescent tube light, not a bulb.

bizarre request, I kno.

I'd never buy one of these (until now) so I donno where I would get one from

When you said 'lite' I thought you meant DS Lite. I was wondering why someone would request a DS Lite and a lamp.:rofl:

I would check some home improvement store, they'll have what you need.

[quote name='JEKKI']I need these coz I wanna play Boktai in my office lol.

what's a good store to get a small (and cheap!) lamp that I can put a black lite on??

also, I'd rather a flourescent tube light, not a bulb.

bizarre request, I kno.

I'd never buy one of these (until now) so I donno where I would get one from[/QUOTE]

You can play under a blacklight?!? And here I have been getting all this fresh air for naught, DAMN YOU SUNLIGHT

I think Walmart sells blacklight bulbs. I know they also sell natural light lightbulbs which I think are supposed to work with Boktai.

[quote name='iostream1110']I think Walmart sells blacklight bulbs. I know they also sell natural light lightbulbs which I think are supposed to work with Boktai.[/quote]

Just what I was going to add.

yeay right u wouldnt find me dead in a wal mart!!

seriously!

u think that when I die, some body out there is going to actually drag my corpse into a wal mart??

hellz naw, that's jus dumb and awful!!!!

anyways, u wouldnt find me alive in one either.

fuck wal mart, they aint getting a penny off me.

but if they got it, maybe target does too, tho I'm liking the idea of a natural bulb.

sounds a lot safer!!

[quote name='JEKKI']yeay right u wouldnt find me dead in a wal mart!!

seriously!

u think that when I die, some body out there is going to actually drag my corpse into a wal mart??

hellz naw, that's jus dumb and awful!!!!

anyways, u wouldnt find me alive in one either.

fuck wal mart, they aint getting a penny off me.

but if they got it, maybe target does too, tho I'm liking the idea of a natural bulb.

sounds a lot safer!![/QUOTE]

Man what a reaction did, walmart rape your family or something?

bread's done
Back