Where to get cheap game stretegy guides

mook8515

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I can never seem to find any at local stores even though I hear about it here all the time. Are there any websites that sell cheap game guides that don't kill you on shipping.

I hear Gamestop gives them away from time to time. You just have to be there at the right time. ;)

[quote name='mook8515']I can never seem to find any at local stores even though I hear about it here all the time. Are there any websites that sell cheap game guides that don't kill you on shipping.[/quote]

You're kidding, right?

You might wanna try looking at the Reduced Price Game Guide Thread(on the Video Game Deals page).

The thread is updated by me and there's a list going back nearly a year of guides that dropped to .01 or somewhere in that range.

Also, if you have a Half Price Books store by you someplace, I hear they have decent deals on guides from time to time.

Aside from the Reduced Price Guide thread, try the Trading forum here. A lot of people sell guides for really cheap there. Or you can straight up trade for guides.

I usually get my guides from ebay or amazon after they drop, you can pick them up for $4-5 each including shipping. I don't buy that many guides so this price range is fine for me.

bread's done
Back