Where to get GOW for cheap?

gigadragoon89

CAG Veteran
Since the second one is just around the bend, where can I get Gears of War for a good price?

I'm not really in the mood to pay 60 bucks for a game that is going to be obselete in november.

It definitely isn't 60 anymore. I don't know what the price is off the top of my head but at EB it's something like 30 used. The usuals like Rogers or Blockbuster might have it for a bit less but that's always YMMV. Amazon.ca isn't a bad option either.

If you've never played it before it's REALLY worth it for the price it's at currently.

Luckily there is a BBV right near my work so i'll go check that out in a few... Thanks. 30 sounds more then feasable.

Any other places cheaper or is 30 my lowest?

MS just released a special 2-disc set for $39.99. I'm not sure of the cost of used copies, but if you're buying new, try and get the 2-disc set, not the old 1-disc.

[quote name='gigadragoon89']How do I know if it is the 2 disk set?[/QUOTE]

You can't miss it. There's a big yellow tag that says bonus disc included.

51PLuE3GrSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

^ I second that.

Here's to an abbreviation's update. I usually use GoW for God and GOW for Gears. Dunno why, but it works well between me and my in-the-know gamer friends. Much like we did with SC (Starcraft) and SoCa (Soul Calibur series).

Feel free to change your lives via my recommendations as you see fit XD

I was just planning to rent this and buy a copy of Gears 2. Is there any reason to buy this one?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Anyone else always confuse Gears of War with God of War?[/QUOTE]

Well, one stars an ultra buff super hard hyper masculine man, and the other stars ultra buff super hard hyper masculine man with a gun. What's confusing about that?

Are any of you looking for it in Vancouver? My friend has a copy from the Future Shop 360 bundle. I don't even think he's opened it yet.

Wait another couple weeks, and the used value of it will drop, due to people selling off the free copies they got with systems from FS.
~S

bread's done
Back