Where to get old iPods?

Nomar1245

CAGiversary!
Hey, I have currently have a 5th Gen 30 GB iPod Video, as well as an in-dash touch screen for my car that can play and control videos from the iPod.

However, I have nearly 18,000 songs, nearly 1,000 Music Videos, and approximately 400 DVD's I could convert for iPod playback.

Obviously I couldn't have all of that on one iPod, but I do have something else in mind.

I'd like to get a Fourth Gen 60 GB iPod just for my music. I'd be able to get most of my music on there, and then have the iPod I have now for Videos Only.

I just can't seem to find them anywhere, except ebay and craigslist, and I'd rather get it from some where a little more reliable.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

They have refurbs of the previous gen 80GB's on apple's store for $189, or the 30GB for $159. Doesn't look like they have the 60GB's.

Still, the refurb 80GB classic is $209 and the new one is $249, so $189 isn't all that bad to be getting the 80GB directly from Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a pretty good deal, but I was hoping to pay about half that. I saw half a dozen 60's for around $100, and being the CAG that I am it's hard to accept any other price.

If you want it that cheap, then you're going to have to be willing to accept some risk with the deal (ie eBay or craigslist).

[quote name='Nomar1245']That is a pretty good deal, but I was hoping to pay about half that. I saw half a dozen 60's for around $100, and being the CAG that I am it's hard to accept any other price.[/QUOTE]

Could you tell me where you saw the 60gigs for $100? Thanks.

bread's done
Back