Where to get rid of original Xbox Games?

Tennisjon2002

CAGiversary!
I sold my old Xbox last week and now I need to get rid of all of these games. What would be my best bet? Its been a while since I sold back Xbox games, but I remember FYE used to give you real good money. I could also always just list them together on eBay.
IMG_2537.jpg

Could probably get rid of them in a dumpster, or maybe a trash can. Trash compactor would work if you have one handed. Could call Homer Hickam and have 'em launched into space, but I think he might be dead.

the FYE's by me stopped trading games. They don't get any new ones to sell either.

For those games I doubt you would get $5 at eb/gamestop. Try selling them as a lot on ebay

[quote name='mrmafia33']do you regret spending $18+tax on Medal of Honor?[/QUOTE]

Haha my brother bought that not me.
BTW I tried responding to your PM but your inbox is full

I guess I will probably put these up on eBay next week. Send me a PM if you are interested in any of the games and I will give you a price. I also have a copy of the original Halo.

[quote name='limelight022']Just take em to Gamestop and get the $10 for all of it.[/quote]

$10? Not even.. I suggest Craigslist, you could get at least $25 for those. If not, Goozex.

On eBay, whenever there's an old and semi-rare game on eBay (such as Kirby Air Ride) I always hike up the shipping to like 4.00 so you get the most out of it. Why not try selling the most desirable ones individually with like $4 shipping each and then like Top Spin and Counterstrike together?

[quote name='ssssss']On eBay, whenever there's an old and semi-rare game on eBay (such as Kirby Air Ride) I always hike up the shipping to like 4.00 so you get the most out of it. Why not try selling the most desirable ones individually with like $4 shipping each and then like Top Spin and Counterstrike together?[/QUOTE]

Desirable ones? No offense to the OP, but none of those games he has are particularly desirable (and certainly not semi-rare).

yeah xbox games really don't have too many games with any value in the library... especially after mvc2 gets released on xbox live =)

[quote name='Josef']Desirable ones? No offense to the OP, but none of those games he has are particularly desirable (and certainly not semi-rare).[/QUOTE]

Agreed (and no offense taken)

I really don't think I would be able to get anything for them if I sold them individually on eBay after shipping for each one individually and fees etc. At the moment I am out of the whole gaming thing so I think I am going to try craigslist and if no luck there is always eBay.

bread's done
Back