Where to pre-order/buy Half Life 2?

ropeadope

CAG Veteran
I know this is mostly a console place but i was hoping maybe someone knew the best place to pre order or buy Half Life 2, bonuses are always nice. Thanks :)

best buy has some collector's edition and a whole bunch of different covers with different characters on them. You can buy it now at best buy but you will not be able to play it until november 16 because that is when you have to register your pin number for the game in order to play it.

[quote name='StealthySeal']my local best buy is selling the freakin game

i may go pick it up to play source[/quote]

if you download it through steam you will get more for your money (in terms of add-ons and such)

Yeah, sounds like some Best Buy's are already carrying it.

What's the advantage of downloading it through Steam? I haven't figured that out tyet. I really hate steam, the download would probably freeze or something then they'd take a month to get back to me :p

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='StealthySeal']my local best buy is selling the freakin game

i may go pick it up to play source[/quote]

if you download it through steam you will get more for your money (in terms of add-ons and such)[/quote]

Yea, I bought the gold package, and the extras are insane compared to the retail collectors edition, and I've been playing CS: Source for almost a month already.

Half-Life 2 for only $39.99

http://us.yesasia.com/assocred.asp?...51785/code-c/version-all/section-games/did-5/

Half-Life 2 Collectors Edition for $72.99

http://us.yesasia.com/assocred.asp?...83109/code-c/version-all/section-games/did-5/

i buy everything here so its a very good site. free shipping over $40, so if u wanted to get HL2 or only a penny away from free shipping. But shipping isnt too bad either if u didnt want to get anything else. There is a special if u buy over $50 u get a $5 coupon for your next purchase.

This site has everything from anime to games to cds to dvds. check it out sometime. best HL2 i've seen yet! and its in engish not japanese or chinese, etc. they sell there stuff as is and dont lie about products i can bet on that. hope this helps

Got mine today for $39.82 plus tax at Microcenter here in New York. They usually have sucky prices on games( even older ones) but this was a good deal. Signs said the sale is for the whole week. Website says game is $54.99. My bud in Texas also said the game was $39.82.

bread's done
Back