Where to sell broken xbox?

Deezykid

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I am wondering where to sell my broken Xbox that has open tray error? I tried selling everything (console, cords, games, accessories). But no one has called. I don't know if I should try eBay or try selling all the stuff separate instead of a bundle? Any ideas? Thanks.

If you have a Play N Trade near you they do console repairs. I'm not sure on prices though.

http://www.playntrade.com/blog/repair/

[quote name='Deezykid']Thanks man, and also like 50 people viewed this thread but 1 reply?[/QUOTE]

haha yea that's usually how it is xD
If you are gonna trade it into gamestop, make sure you have all the cords and a controller.
good luck!!

[quote name='Deezykid']Thanks man, and also like 50 people viewed this thread but 1 reply?[/QUOTE]

I just came in to see if it was a Slidecage thread talking about how he accidentally ran over his xbox with his van.

Depending on how much GS gives for it I'd likely say to sell it on CL as a clearly advertised broken system. Just make sure you deactivate the system and/or remove any personal information from it before selling it.

Why do I say this? Because even if they have a system promo going on, anything that's hit with a refurb fee is automatically DQ'd from having that promotion applied to it. I'm not even sure if they would allow the 10% from the Power Up Rewards card to apply to a system labeled as such.

Good luck either way.

I sold my broken 360 Pro (HDMI port) with one controller and the cables for about $80 on ebay via auction style listing for 7 days. I posted it sunday at around 6-7 PM PST which is supposed to be ebay peak times. It had the issue where a game would be in the drive and it would act as if nothing was there. Sometimes it instead threw a disc read error.

bread's done
Back