Where to Sell Used Games For PS2????

Tennisjon2002

CAGiversary!
I have some of my PS2 games left over (sold my ps2 for an Xbox a few months ago) and I don't know what to do with them. I sold most of them but some have been up on half.com for a few months and haven't sold. Should I put them up on ebay or sell them 2 a game store? If a game store which store gives u the best price?

The games are:

Aggressive Inline
NBA Street Vol. 1
State Of Emergency
Motor Mayhem
Stuntman
Def Jam Vendetta

By the way if u need to sell a PS2 or other system look at half.com I sold my old PS2 (got it as soon as it came out) that was in good physical condition to some sucker and got $140!!!!!! that is after shipping commision etc.!!!!!!!!! That dumbass paid new price for a used ps2

last night, while i was trading in a few games for the ff:cc, i asked what other trade in promos eb was having. the guy told me the only other one going on is trade in 5 games and they'll give you 25 bucks extra credit. that's not so bad.

Don't go to eBay. Even with their little bonus deals you could still sell it higher on eBay. I sold a used copy of FFX for $22.50, GH version.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Don't go to eBay. Even with their little bonus deals you could still sell it higher on eBay. I sold a used copy of FFX for $22.50, GH version.[/quote]

my head hurts ](*,)

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Quackzilla']Don't go to eBay. Even with their little bonus deals you could still sell it higher on eBay. I sold a used copy of FFX for $22.50, GH version.[/quote]

my head hurts ](*,)[/quote]

LOL!

na those aren't the only games i had, i already sold like 30 of the good ones on half. Those are the bad ones nobody wants

[quote name='Quackzilla']Don't go to eBay. Even with their little bonus deals you could still sell it higher on eBay. I sold a used copy of FFX for $22.50, GH version.[/quote]

?touba gniklat u r tahw

It's funny how Final Fantasy titles seem to sell on ebay for a lot more than they are worth.

The EB trade in thing might be a good offer, but EB has a list of games they exclude from trade in deals (from what I've heard, and I could be wrong, it's because they either have lots of copies of those games already) and I have a feeling a few of yours might be on that list. But still, try it anyways, because you never know.

And at worse, selling on ebay is an option. Try selling a few or all as a lot, and you might get a decent profit for it.

i think he means dont go to ebgames.

bread's done
Back