Where to sell Xbox...

icedout297

CAGiversary!
My roommate left his Xbox after he moved out. I called him about it and he told me to throw it away or just keep it. I didn't realize that this was in fact a modded Xbox, so I assume GS wouldn't take it? It can play DVR games etc.. I was wondering where can I sell this or would GS even check if it's modded? Could I "un-mod" it, lol? Thank you in advance...

[quote name='62t']why not keep and just use the media player? It can play just about anything you can throw at it[/quote]
Really no need for it. I have a 360 and a PS3.

a modded Xbox is superior media player than a 360 or PS3. I am pretty sure you can't burn a disc of avi and play it. Just throw it on craigslis if you dont want it

[quote name='62t']why not keep and just use the media player? It can play just about anything you can throw at it[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I use my modded xbox for watching videos Ive downloaded fro the net. Alot of videos Ive been unable to get on dvd (Larry Sanders Show Seasons 2-5) are easily watchable on the media player

modden or softmodded xboxes goes for a lot but you can't ebay them. you can try though just don't put modded or softmod it might get reported. just say media player is installed to play movies.

[quote name='icedout297']Really no need for it. I have a 360 and a PS3.[/quote]

A modded xbox is the sexiest media player you can get, the 360 and PS3 don't get near it on compatability, lets also not forget it can run MAME aswell as other emulation. You may seriously want to consider keeping it.

bread's done
Back