Where will you buy the Nintendo DS?

mrnomis27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I am not sure who will have the best deal on the DS, but I have to believe that somebody will be having sale or dumb give away with the system. I know that Best Buy gave carrying cases w/ the GBA SP and target was giving out Driver 2.

What do you think?

uhh..walmart has a deal (online)
buy the value pack DS and it comes with some stuff

why give a deal on a system that will sell like crazy anyways :p

My brother's SP is dying. We both assume that EB will have their usual trade-in deal that they have when a system launches. We'll go to where we can find a h"trade in your old SP plus games and get the new DS for $50" type deal.

elementary! to get more people to buy it like crazy at THEIR store.

Frankly All that intec stuff they're offering is generally useless. A Car adapter? feh, Headphones? Use your GBA headphones or NORMAL ones because it has a real jack now, Screen protectors? maybe for the touch screen it might be useful but other wise it's not like you cant buy those separatly.

Personally all I'd need is the system and a game to play, and thouse I'll probably snag from the local game shop when they get them in for 5 bucks less than the chain stores because I'm in no big rush.

I pre-ordered from EB Games and did not see any deals. If someone hears of a new deal (there is a post about the free S & P) please post it for the group.

Thanxs

[quote name='Mad_Baka']uhh..walmart has a deal (online)
buy the value pack DS and it comes with some stuff

why give a deal on a system that will sell like crazy anyways :p[/quote]

Not that my 150+ matters, but if I can get something for free from Target, but not from Best Buy --- than I am going to Target. There has to be others like me (I pray that there are not)

I heard EB was giving out T-shirts to people who preordered but at a later date. I just preordered there because of their trade in deals for the origional GBA and the PSOne.

I pre-ordered mine from FYE because of all the trade in credit I have there. I don't care if they give any free stuff out or not because it was the cheapest for me to buy it there (because of the trade in credit).

I preordered the day they announced the $150 price over at Gamestop. I was sure that it would be impossible to get the system without preordering. And considering that Gamestop has already sold out of their preorders, it appears I've made the right descision.

[quote name='Mouse']I preordered the day they announced the $150 price over at Gamestop. I was sure that it would be impossible to get the system without preordering. And considering that Gamestop has already sold out of their preorders, it appears I've made the right descision.[/quote]

They'll be in stock at Wal-Mart or K-Mart.

my ebgame store said they might have them in Friday the 19th and sell them on the 20th i doubt i though... I now have 7 of these stupid things preordered

bread's done
Back