Wherehouse.com 25% off Used dvds.

AHiddenLink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.wherehouse.com/

Code is: DVD516

Good through the 24th.

I picked up a few things and they're used has always been great to me. The things I got were about 30 bucks cheaper than Deep Discount. This is my first actual topic creation so hopefully I did it right, but I just got the e-mail and didn't see it on here.

SWEEEET thanks so much for the post...i was FINALLY able to pick up Paranoia Agent Vol. 1 w/box and Maromi Plush...been looking for it forEVER for a deal under $20...:whistle2:D

No problem. If you can find stuff, it ends up cheaper than Deep Discount and I've found they take care of used extremely well. It just knocked some off my list. I got like 150 bucks worth of stuff for jus over 100. Can't complain.

Oh great, I'm sure I just spent more than I should have and am going to hear about it from the wife, but who cares. It's a great deal, thanks OP.

man, are there ever any coupons for the B&M anymore? I remember wherehouse.com would let you print 40% ones but I haven't seen those in a while. Anyway, my wherehouse has used blu rays and they seem an OK but would be better with a coupon. Does the online store sell them yet?

bread's done
Back