Wherehouse.com FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenDragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just got an email from Wherehouse.com

Dear Wherehouse.com customer,
You asked for it, and now for the first time, get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all new & used CDs, DVDs & Games from Wherehouse.com! That’s right, order as much as you like and the shipping’s on us.

Just use the code FREESHIP4930 during checkout. But hurry – this FREE STANDARD SHIPPING offer is good only thru this weekend and ends Sunday, July 17, 2005!

Yeah, I just got this. Would have tried to post it, but I thought because of the number it was a one time use or something, so I didn't.

Has anyone ordered DVDs used from them? Any problems with them? Did they always come complete? How about CDs? Thanks.

They have Growlancer Generations Deluxe for only $80.

Pretty damn tempting with free shipping...But I've already spent $70 today!

Dammit!

EDIT: I ordered it. I had to pay tax though, which sucked.

Bleh, they raised the prices of all their cheap N64 and Dreamcast games to $998...When this code expires they'll probably drop back to their $1-2 price.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Bleh, they raised the prices of all their cheap N64 and Dreamcast games to $998...When this code expires they'll probably drop back to their $1-2 price.[/QUOTE]

Actually, pretty much all of the DC and N64 titles have been $999 for quite awhile now, dunno why.

I love how they offer a free shipping coupon...for a week! =P I order from these guys all the time, and send them trade-ins since they offer a lot of credit for cheap games, and I have nothing but good things to say when it comes to their service. The prices, well, those kinda suck for alotta things, but sometimes they get some rare games in, and with every game coming complete, there can be some solid deals to be had. ^_^

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Actually, pretty much all of the DC and N64 titles have been $999 for quite awhile now, dunno why.

I love how they offer a free shipping coupon...for a week! =P I order from these guys all the time, and send them trade-ins since they offer a lot of credit for cheap games, and I have nothing but good things to say when it comes to their service. The prices, well, those kinda suck for alotta things, but sometimes they get some rare games in, and with every game coming complete, there can be some solid deals to be had. ^_^[/QUOTE]
I figured as much, I had not checked their site in months, so that would explain it.

If you purchased Metroid Prime 2 within the past few days at $14.99 from EB, you can always finish the game real quick and trade-it in for $26.25 store credit. Same applies for those other games I guess.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']They have Growlancer Generations Deluxe for only $80.

Pretty damn tempting with free shipping...But I've already spent $70 today!

Dammit!

EDIT: I ordered it. I had to pay tax though, which sucked.[/QUOTE]

Umm, it's $70 at Gamestop.com, and no sales tax.

This is a great deal, but unfortunately I can't take advantage of it. No money. :(

Wanted a few CDs, and maybe a DVD or two. Damn code expires on the 17th, one day before my birthday, when I will probably have money...

Oh, well. I don't recalling their shipping being too bad, anyway. And it was fairly fast... and the used DVDs and CDs I've ordered from them were in excellent condition.

Yeah, their shipping is far from overpriced, but free is always nice. This is great if you want to put in a larger order. I've already eyed a few things I want and I get paid tomorrow.

[quote name='guessed']Umm, it's $70 at Gamestop.com, and no sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, man.

I shot off Wherehouse an e-mail to cancel my order, and I'll order it at Gamestop later.

Strange that a price like that wasn't posted here earlier though. That's a DAMN good price.

[quote name='ananag112']ESPN NBA 2K3 is $4.99 for the Cube if anyone wants it. Pretty rare[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you aren't thinking of NCAA College Basketball 2K3?

bread's done
Back