Wherehouse used game deals.Get them before there gone.Update 4/16 add 3 games

fatbeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I know the stock is limited,but since no one posted it.I hope someone can take advantage on some of these great deals.So far the Warehouse updates are far better than the EB mourning updates.I might update every day if this trend continues.The great part aboout Warehouse is that they have high standard of taking in tradin,you prolly get complete game in excellent condition compared to EB or Gamestop fuck condition

I hope someone can help me find some coupons for wherehouse,so some cheapassgamer can save some money.Ok,now I realize that Warehouse update their inventory random in any time period,so this make it very difficult to track the newly added games. Click on link even if it say out of stock.The game could possibile to come back in stock or you can save your time and I will update with a proper title so you know a new game is added

update history
3/23 afternoon-add paper mario ttyd,hack outbreak and fire emble por
nighttime-add mario ds and smash brothers melee
3/24 afternoon-add king of fighter 02/03,5:00pm culcept back
3/25 mourning-add hack mutation,Ephemeral Fantasia,grandia 2
afternoon-1pm Ephmeral Fantasia,culdcept back in stock,2:17 jedi acadamy
3/28 nighttime-outrageous trade in credit for dinotopia,time splitters-18.40
afternoon-shadow hearts convenant back**dang it gone when i was listing it.Next time i just put it in the cart.:bomb:
3 pm-add advance wars gba.(haha add to cart this time,live and learn your past mistakes)
3/30-golden sun,wario land 4,alpha 3,
4/16-Added samurai legend,tsungai,mario kart super

:ps2:ps2
[OOS] zone of ender 2 $9.99
[OOS]metal slug 4/5 $19.99
[OOS] culdcept $14.99
[oss] shadow heart covenant $14.99
[OOS] hack outbreak $14.99 (last one)
[OOS] King of Fighter 2002 & 2003$29.99 (last one) Not a great price,but the game pretty hard to find
[OOS] hack mutation $14.99
[OOS]Ephemeral Fantasia $9.99
[OOS] grandia 2 $9.99
[OOS]Tsugunai: Atonement $9.99
new samurai warrior xtreme legends $9.99

:gc:Gamecube

[OOS] burnout 2$14.99
[OOS]eternal darkness $9.99
[OOS] Paper Mario ThoThousand Year Door $19.99
[OOS] Fire Emblem Path of Radiance $29.99 **thx to Monkeypox**
[OOS]Super Smash Brothers Melee $14.99(last one)

:ds: DS
[OOS] Super Mario Ds $14.99
[OOS] new phoenix wright $29.99

:xbox:xbox
[OOS] jedi academy $14.99

:gba: gameboy advance Im pretty sure they will give you a complete copy since wherehouse have high standard of tradins
[OOS] advance wars $14.99
[OOS]]golden sun $14.99
[OOS] wario 4 $9.99
[OOS]alpha 3 $14.99
[OOS]mario kart super circuit $14.99

Trade in Credit
I don't understand why they give you so much credit for dinotopia and timesplitters? Espically you can get it 8.99 and $4.99at gamestop.It great if you can get that much trade credit at fye and preorder game like Kingdom Hearts.

dinotopia $18.40 trade in credit-price mistake?
dinotopia cost at gamestop $8.99

:ps2:
time splitter one $18.40 **thx to Strider Turbulence**
time spliitters cost at gamestop $4.99

dragonball z $13.80,great tradin credit if you got it in bestbuy clearance

what could this be?

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2557363

it says it's Donkey Kong Country 3, has no picture, and has only one left in stock, for $20. i was debating ordering it just for a surprise but decided not to.

anyway, should i go through with this order?

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town Used Game 14.99
Soul Blade Used Game 4.99
Mortal Kombat Trilogy Used Game 4.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Used Game 9.99

Totals:

Purchase Total: $34.96
Shipping: -- Select Method -- Standard Expedited $5.95
Sales Tax (SC 6.00%): $0.36
Available Wherehouse.com Credit: Apply ($36.80)
Order Total: $4.47

I got my Paper Mario: TTYD and Eternal Darkness. I was somewhat disappointed: while the discs themselves were in excellent condition, they didn't come in Gamecube cases, they came in generiv DVD Cases. To make things worse, Eternal Darkness was missing the manual, and the insert had a part of it cut off so that it would fit inside the generic Gamecube case.

Probably won't order form them again.

I've been happy with all my orders from WH but yeah the GC games always come in DVD cases, thats why I bought some cases from the nintendo online store (Set of 10) for $7.00+S/H. you can also get the manual there for $2.00

[quote name='pimp tyranny']what could this be?

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2557363

it says it's Donkey Kong Country 3, has no picture, and has only one left in stock, for $20. i was debating ordering it just for a surprise but decided not to.

[/QUOTE]

If you click on the link to sell your copy, it says the UPC is 04549673585. So if anyone has a UPC list, post what game that corresponds to please.

yeah i don't like generic DVD cases. luckily though my RE 0 came in a nice 2 disc GC case. last chance for a complete, albeit crushed Advance Wars.

E-mail and complain about Eternam Darkness. I e-mailed about my Mario Party 6 and its missing microphone two months after I got it. They refunded me my full amount and I got to keep the game! Good CR.

I wasn't going to wirte since i figured it wouldn;t be worth the effort of sending it back and waiting for them to get it in stock, and I wanted to play the game already, but since you say they have good service, I sent an email. We'll see how good their service is.

[quote name='mofo1115']wanted metal slug but still a little too pricey for me, anyone know where I could find it for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

dude just buy it on ebay, it is pretty cheap there($10 to $15 is cheaper than the $20 that wherehouse wants for theirs)

[quote name='Josef']If you click on the link to sell your copy, it says the UPC is 04549673585. So if anyone has a UPC list, post what game that corresponds to please.[/QUOTE]

It's probably just DKC3 for GBA.

i never knew wherehouse.com did trade-ins

just traded in freestyle street soccer they have me 13 dollars for it

only paid 1.50 for it

[quote name='CoolHungryWolf']I got my Paper Mario: TTYD and Eternal Darkness. I was somewhat disappointed: while the discs themselves were in excellent condition, they didn't come in Gamecube cases, they came in generiv DVD Cases. To make things worse, Eternal Darkness was missing the manual, and the insert had a part of it cut off so that it would fit inside the generic Gamecube case.

Probably won't order form them again.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I've ordered about 5 or so GC games from them and never had any problems. A couple came in generic cases but never had damaged/cut inserts.

Everything I've ordered from them has shipped quickly and been in perfect condition. I even ordered a copy of Metal Gear 2: Substance(PS2) last night for $14.99 with my extra wherehouse credit.... GOOD DEAL!!!

That reminds me, has anyone nailed down the exact times that they update their stock??
I've noticed new stuff popping in around 12:00-1:00PM, 2-3:00AM, and once at maybe 6:00AM'ish. It would be cool to know the times so we can track the updates on this thread.

yeah, I think they update around midnight but its hard to tell. I browsed around midnight the other day and saw a Breath of Fire IV pop up and snatched it.

I though this thing was dead.I was planning to let it die and stop updating.It's too much trouble updating the games every day,when only a few games are added each day.

Meh,ok deal I guess.
dune 2000 ps1 4.99

BTW, beware of trading in to wherehouse.

I have heard way too much stuff about them only accepting games in PERFECT condition... and they don't give your game back if it isn't IIRC

[quote name='mofo1115']BTW, beware of trading in to wherehouse.

I have heard way too much stuff about them only accepting games in PERFECT condition... and they don't give your game back if it isn't IIRC[/quote]

They say this upfront on their site. The solution is to only send them games in perfect condition.

I sent trades in to them once. It took forever, but they did give me exactly the credit they promised and accepted all the games I sent.

After 2 weeks I finally got my Super Smash Bros Melee yesterday!I guess it was worth the wait, considering the disc has no scratches,has manuel and original case and was only $15.Hope they get some more ZOE 2 in soon

[quote name='blandstalker']They say this upfront on their site. The solution is to only send them games in perfect condition.

I sent trades in to them once. It took forever, but they did give me exactly the credit they promised and accepted all the games I sent.[/QUOTE]

i sent my two timesplitters in media mail and it only took about a week for them to send the receive e-mail. how much do they care about cases? i'd love to pick up some timeplitters around town, but as it's such an old game, the cases aren't pretty, not to mention not having checked discs.

Is there a limit to the amount of product I can Sell to Wherehouse.com?
You can Sell as much merchandise as you like at one time, however, we will only accept one piece of a particular title from each customer.

Did you receive credit already? o_O

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Is there a limit to the amount of product I can Sell to Wherehouse.com?
You can Sell as much merchandise as you like at one time, however, we will only accept one piece of a particular title from each customer.

Did you receive credit already? o_O[/QUOTE]

heh yeah, they didn't care. plus, why would they allow you to put two in your cart to sell if that was a rule?

[quote name='CoolHungryWolf']I got my Paper Mario: TTYD and Eternal Darkness. I was somewhat disappointed: while the discs themselves were in excellent condition, they didn't come in Gamecube cases, they came in generiv DVD Cases. To make things worse, Eternal Darkness was missing the manual, and the insert had a part of it cut off so that it would fit inside the generic Gamecube case.

Probably won't order form them again.[/quote]

I wrote and complained, and they just refunded me for the game and let me keep it, no questions asked. Iguess I WILL order form them again, at least to use up the credit I have left. Excellent service, i just hope people don't try to abuse it.

[quote name='CoolHungryWolf']I wrote and complained, and they just refunded me for the game and let me keep it, no questions asked. Iguess I WILL order form them again, at least to use up the credit I have left. Excellent service, i just hope people don't try to abuse it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, they're good like that. The only time I ever had a problem with an order, they were quick to make everything right. They sent me extra copies of two DVDs, and refunded me for a game (the game was OOS, so they just gave me a refund instead of shipping out another copy).

i have a question for people who have traded in Army Men RTS and Army Men Sarge's War to wherehouse.com before....the UPC code doesn't match to the one they have on their website...is it going to be a problem?!

Wherehouse always has excellent service, prices, and the games come looking the best among online retailers. Is there update at midnight pacific or eastern?

[quote name='partygirlie21']Wherehouse always has excellent service, prices, and the games come looking the best among online retailers. Is there update at midnight pacific or eastern?[/QUOTE]

according to first post, "Warehouse update their inventory random in any time period"

[quote name='mackaikai']i have a question for people who have traded in Army Men RTS and Army Men Sarge's War to wherehouse.com before....the UPC code doesn't match to the one they have on their website...is it going to be a problem?![/quote]
anyone?

Are the wherehouse.com and in store trade in prices the same?

I found a bad cheap game and wanted to trade it in for something good.

[quote name='spamfree2']Are the wherehouse.com and in store trade in prices the same?

I found a bad cheap game and wanted to trade it in for something good.[/quote]

drake of 99 dragons? =p

i traded 5 drakes (not all at once) to FYE (same as wherehouse). Drake is about 8.50 at FYE (cash)

Wow !!! You're good. You hit it right on the nose. So they don't keep tabs on what you trade in?

Do you have to trade in the complete or just disc and manual?

[quote name='mackaikai']drake of 99 dragons? =p

i traded 5 drakes (not all at once) to FYE (same as wherehouse). Drake is about 8.50 at FYE (cash)[/quote]

[quote name='mackaikai']thanks fatbeer, this is one of my favorite thread =)[/QUOTE]

thx,for the nice praise.I wish wherehouse could make my life easier by update in a constant bases

[quote name='nnthomas']Do GBA games come complete? I want that Mario Kart, have it sitting in my cart[/QUOTE]

Yea.Wherehouse have a super high standard on tradin,so you will expect a complete copy.The problem is that you might get your box crushed.Pimp tyranny got his advance wars complete,but the box was all smash up due to mailing it by bubble envelop instead of box

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2187072

metroid fusion complete for $14.99

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2224126

summoner goddes reborn $14.99, gamecube complete, a port of the amazing PS2 action RPG Summoner 2. definitely worth picking up, i'd pick it up if i weren't low on funds. if i had the money, i wouldn't mind having both the PS2 and gc versions.

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2294314

mario kart double dash complete for $19.99, not a bad deal at all, though when in the fuck is it going to hit PC

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2407124

and tales of symphonia for $14.99, a good RPG of the GC variety, which aren't too common

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2048541

please tell me EVERYONE who owns a PS2 has played Twisted Metal: Black, $9.99

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2496666

is it just me, or is this a nice deal on Tekken 5? i'd buy it if i was a bigger fighter fan.

bread's done
Back