Where's my CompUSA Ad?!!?!?

RaekwonThaChef

CAGiversary!
There is a Compusa ad out today for Black Friday right?
I didn't get it, none of my neighbors got it, none of my friends got it, and none of my family who lives nearby got it!
Did anybody in SoCal get it, specifically Riverside/San Bernardino Counties?
I need my $200 6800 dang it!

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']There is a Compusa ad out today for Black Friday right?
I didn't get it, none of my neighbors got it, none of my friends got it, and none of my family who lives nearby got it!
Did anybody in SoCal get it, specifically Riverside/San Bernardino Counties?
I need my $200 6800 dang it![/quote]

What do you need the ad for? You aren't going to be able to match it or get a rain check, and if you know what you're looking for in the store, why do you need the ad?

[quote name='Moxio']PNY Geforce 6800 128MB AGP Video Card $199.99

Yes. It has been confirmed.[/quote]

i was thinking about this as well but dunno...its just the standard version right?

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='Moxio']PNY Geforce 6800 128MB AGP Video Card $199.99

Yes. It has been confirmed.[/quote]

i was thinking about this as well but dunno...its just the standard version right?[/quote]

Most likely. GT is usually 400-up, and Ultra... ugh, even higher.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='Saucy Jack']Here's a link to the ad:

http://compusa.crossmediaservices.c...r=17130.7978479&justsetzone=y&storeid=2402193[/quote]

Doesn't seem to be the full ad. Thanks though.

Can you guys verify that the 6800 is $200 though. I just want to make sure before I got to CompUSA at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning. I'm just kinda paranoid i guess.[/quote]

Maybe they are going to have some "Manager's Specials" or additional items not mentioned in the ad. However, the ad I received in my local paper is only 2 pages long as well.

Ok I finally got ahold of one. Yep PNY Geforce 6800 for $300 - $70 instant savings and $30 mail in rebate. Great price for that card.

bread's done
Back