Where's that PS3 slim/price cut in time for Madden 10?

indieinsd

CAGiversary!
I remember David Ellis talking this up before and after E3, now the time has come, so where is it?

I guess Sony's got a big presser for Aug 18th at GAMESCON but you would think they would push the Slim/price cut before Madden 10 hit shelves.

Can't wait for this rumor to die and just become real, so we don't have to hear all the bitching and whining for a price cut.

[quote name='indieinsd'] so we don't have to hear all the bitching and whining for a price cut.[/QUOTE]

Really? hmmm... kinda hypocritical to start a thread about it then isn't it?

I wouldn't hedge all your bets on it happening. It could happen and it could not happen.

Signs point to it happening, but still. Don't needlessly skyrocket your hopes.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Really? hmmm... kinda hypocritical to start a thread about it then isn't it?[/QUOTE]

The OP was more about people taking journalists to task for their bullshit stories and rumor mongering. It happens far too often. And to see if anyone had actual info on the story.

[quote name='indieinsd']The OP was more about people taking journalists to task for their bullshit stories and rumor mongering. It happens far too often. And to see if anyone had actual info on the story.[/QUOTE]
You refer to yourself in third person? Well anyways, the only rumors that tend to be true are usually ones made by the Ars techa mole about the 360. The only Sony one to come true was the psp GO and that was leaked by certain developers.

bread's done
Back