Wheres the best deal for 360 rock band bundle?

thedrizzle4

CAGiversary!
I would really like to buy it at a store and not online unless the online deal blows away the others. If someone can please tell me. thanks

yeah im gonna have to agree. i wanna buy rockband but may settle on guitar hero 3 cause its cheaper. but any info on cheap rockband deals would be greatly appreciated

$149.99 at Circuit City this week.

$20 off. If you have a % off coupon lying somewhere around that could make it a really good buy.

$99 at my campus bookstore (UOregon) but its for us students only. Not sure how that helped but I thought that i'd throw it out there.

[quote name='JackFlash666']$99 at my campus bookstore (UOregon) but its for us students only. Not sure how that helped but I thought that i'd throw it out there.[/quote]

Seems a bit ironic, doesn't it?

[quote name='Flyersfan']$149.99 at Circuit City this week.

$20 off. If you have a % off coupon lying somewhere around that could make it a really good buy.[/quote]

I wanna pick it up at circuit city. I seen that in the paper plus i got a $ 10 gift card for buying the Orange Box.

[quote name='JackFlash666']$99 at my campus bookstore (UOregon) but its for us students only. Not sure how that helped but I thought that i'd throw it out there.[/quote]

So you finally found something you're better than OSU at! Discount video games! Heh...I actually know a few folks down there, might have to get them to hook it up!

Not a deal, but play enough games at club.live.com, you can get it for 20,000 tickets, just takes some time - break down the math, 20 Days (1,000 tickets/day limit) - 100 games of Matt Laurer (10 tickets/game - 4 questions a game) or 40 games of Flexicon (25 tickets/game)

bread's done
Back